EnnardXballora

It was a cold Saturday night, and the animatronics were playing a game. They were all in a circle, giggling on what happened on the dare baby gave to Ennard. Ballora was blushing madly, looking like she was about to pass out any minute.

"That was a good one, baby!" Funtime foxy laughed.

"Well, I know Ennard's charming looks would match with the cliche pick-up line!" Baby said as she glanced at ballora. Ballora took in a deep breath and said with a shaky voice, "may we move on with our game?"

"Oh right. Your turn Ennard." Bon bon reminded him. Ennard took in a deep breath and smirked at ballora. She looked away.

"Ballora!" He sang. His voice sent chills down her back. He put a finger under her chin and turned her head towards him. "Truth or dare?" He asked, his voice smooth. Ballora gulped.

"Truth." She squeaked. Ennard loved when he made ballora scared. Not terrified, but regular scared. He hummed then snapped his fingers.

"Do you want to kiss me?" He asked. Ballora turned red then quickly said "dare." Ennard smirk widened and leaned closer to her. "I dare you to kiss me."

She turned even more red. "Ever have I ever-"

"Ballora, we're not even playing that game!" Baby pointed out.

"I'm sorry, but I need to practice my dancing." Ballora stood up, but suddenly felt a hand on hers. She looked back to see Ennard.

"Well, why don't you dance with me?" He purred as he pulled her closer to him. Ballora heard Bon bono and bonnet aww as ennard entwined his fingers in ballora's. She panicked at bit, but what other choice did she have? Reject his request and walk away? She took in a shaky breath.

The two danced gracefully as the others watched. Ballora was surprised what Ennard was doing the moves perfectly. He didn't mess up at all.

To end it off, Ennard gave her a graceful dip. Everyone 'oooed' and clapped. Ballora smiled and said bye to everyone. Ennard gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later, my ballerina." He purred. She blushed, then walked to the gallery, thoughts of him in her head the rest of the night.

Lol hoped ya liked it.

I can also take recommends-
OC X fnaf character
Fnaf character X fnaf character
Night guard X fnaf character

Etc, etc.

Bai!