Sehyoon's Fight

Mixnine days were hard on Sehyoon. YG hated him and he knew that. That was the reason he left a long time ago. His band mates tried to get him to think otherwise but Sehyoon knew better. The young man was hated.

"You will catch up to us, Sehyoon. Don't worry too much," Byeongkwan tried to reassure. The five members of A.C.E were out celebrating their audition successes into the sows. Junhee and Yuchan were accepted into the Unit and the other three into Mixnine. Sehyoon, Junhee and Yuchan were the only ones with low starting ranks.

"I don't think I will catch up with you guys. I'm down the list too far. I will be surprised if I make it past the first elimination," Sehyoon told his boyfriend. The two started dating soon after their debut as A.C.E.

"Don't give up hope, Sehyoon. Just because you left the company doesn't mean it's the reason you have such a low rank," Junhee told the panicking man.

"Why did I have to go back there for this stupid show?" Sehyoon groaned. He didn't notice Byeongkwan smiling at him as he panicked.

"Sehyoon-hyung, calm down," Yuchan told the older man. The five sat in silence as they ate chicken together. Once they had finished, they all headed their separate ways for a few weeks.

Weeks passed and Sehyoon's rank improved. He was now in the 10thspot. It was time for the "Hand in Hand" stage. The team was currently panicking when Byeongkwan walked in to talk to the older man. The entire team knew about their relationship. The two walked out of the "hand in hand" practice room. Byeongkwan was leading them away. Once the two were somewhere in the building, alone, Byeongkwan turned to look at Sehyoon.

"Sehyoon, how's everything going?" Byeongkwan asked.

"Nothing we want is going right," Sehyoon explained.

"It will be alright. Look how well you did on the last two stages. I bet you will do well on this one as well and possibly join Donghun and I in the top9," Byeongkwan reassured the older.

"I don't think I will this time, Kwan," Sehyoon replied sadly.

"I have faith in you, Kim Sehyoon. I love you so much," Byeongkwan told him before his kissed Sehyoon to keep him quiet. That's day, Sehyoon had a lot of hope.

Sehyoon's hope shattered when it came to ranking. He had dropped as Byeongkwan and Donghun went up. This was stressing Sehyoon out. He wasn't going to make it. Junhee had called him yesterday to give him hope for a raise but all he did was drop in rank. As this was the worst show to be on.

The rankings were over and the ones that weren't eliminated were herded back to their dorms. Sehyoon had rushed to a quiet place, once they arrived. He wanted to be alone. The young man couldn't handle it. The rankings were driving him crazy. He didn't know what Byeongkwan watched as he walked away.

More time passed and it was the final stage of Mixnine. Sehyoon was nervous. This was the do or die stage. The other members of A.C.E tried to bet him to not stress out about this stage. They didn't understand Sehyoon's predicament. Donghun and Byeongkwan were both in the top9 and then there was Sehyoon on the verge to be eliminated. Sehyoon guessed his health was showing how stressed he was. He had gotten skinnier and he had dark circles around his eyes. Byeongkwan, Donghun and Sehyoon were all in the same team now.

"Sehyoon, are you alright?" Donghun asked. He knew it was pointless to ask. They knew Sehyoon was pushing himself too hard.

"I'm fine," Sehyoon answered.

"We perform in ten minutes. You look like crap," Donghun told the other.

"I will be fine, Donghun," Sehyoon told him in return.

"Sehyoon take care of yourself. Please do that for me," Byeongkwan begged with sadness in his voice.

"Alright, Kwan, let's go kill the stage," Sehyoon told them with a smile on his face.

A few days passed and it was the final ranking. YG was going to list off the top9 finalists and those who weren't called, were automatically eliminated. Byeongkwan was holding his hand when he was called. Sehyoon looked at Donghun as he was called as well. Sehyoon never heard his name. The young YG trainee got called but Sehyoon never did.

"Kim Sehyoon," YG called out.

"Yes, sir?" Sehyoon questioned.

"Rank number is 10. You have been eliminated," YG told him. Sehyoon's heart sank in his chest. His boyfriend and his best friend made it but he didn't. Sehyoon felt a tear roll down his cheek. The young man toned out all the ranks below his. Sehyoon focused his eyes on his boyfriend. Byeongkwan also had tears in his eyes.

Soon enough, they were all dismissed from the stage. Byeongkwan and Donghun rushed to Sehyoon's side. Sehyoon ignored them. Him and Junhee got eliminated from the shows. Donghun, Yuchan, and Byeongkwan made it. Byeongkwan being the most favored member of A.C.E on the survival shows.

"Sehyoon..." Byeongkwan started.

"Save it," was all Sehyoon said, interrupting his boyfriend. The three went into the dorms and helped Sehyoon gather his stuff silently. Junhee was waiting to help out as much as he could. Sehyoon felt like this was the days way before debut all over again.