Chapter 5

School was almost over at Bonner Middle School and Jackson and his friends were getting ready to exit the classroom and head out the front door. The bell rung and everyone exited the classroom but was suddenly stopped when they saw a boy just standing there, looking down at the floor. "Excuse me young man, but what is wrong?" said Jackson's teacher. Suddenly, the boy revealed himself and it was Jackson's friend, Michael. "Michael?" said Jackson. "Who's Michael?!" said Michael as he pulled out a sword and everyone was now scared for their life and Michael charged at everyone and started slashing everyone in sight.

Jackson was able to escape his friend and he ran into the bathroom and opened the window and snuck out but he was then met by that same man that hypnotized Michael and Jackson tried fighting out of his grip but had no luck. "Stop resisting kid! Just look at this necklace and let your blood be controlled." said the man as Jackson's eyes started changing to white but then something whacked the man in the back of the head, it was Jackson's older brother, Trey.

Trey walked closer to Jackson and tried to get him to snap out of it, but no luck. The man then got up quickly and had a very unpleasant look on his face at Trey. "You shouldn't have done that!" said the man. "Whoever the hell you are, you better cut this demonic shit out before I make you regret it!" said Trey as he started swinging the baseball bat around. "Or what kid?! You gonna hit me with that piece of wood?!" said the man as he pulled out the necklace and Trey looked away and made Jackson look away as well. "We'll meet again kid!" said the man as he ran away. Trey was confused at what just happened but he suddenly heard a scream and it was Michael charging at them but all Trey did was move out of the way and he snatched the sword right out of his hands.

"I don't think you know how to use this thing." said Trey as he stabbed Michael through the chest and he laid down on the ground and then a spirit just escaped his body and then exploded. Michael then got up, back to normal, his eyes were back to his normal blue color. Trey took Jackson to the car and he started to drive off, thinking what kind of demonic shit just happened.