Threatened

(Your POV)

It's the 5th day I'm here.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS KEEPING ME IN HERE"

I heard footsteps. someone pulled the thingy that was covering my eyes. It was Mary. she was smiling.

"To get Kevin with me of course"

"How"

"You'll see" she slapped me for no reason. I wanted to do the same but I can't my hands are tied up.

"Please leave me alone you can have him I'm pregnant I-"

She laughed "you said that already and you're living with him. he got you pregnant and who cared if you are"

She walked upstairs.

(Mary's POV)

I decided its time to let that bitch know who I am. I called Kevin who is probably worried sick about her

"Hello" I hear his tired voice

"Hello Kevin"

"Mary I told you I don't want to see you or talk to you ever again why can't you understand"

"I have someone here who wants to say hi"

I was holding my phone in from of (Y/N)

"Kevin"

"Babe are you ok where are you"

"Kev-" I interrupted there conversations

"That you'll have to find out I told you not to mess with me Kevin"

"Mary why would you do this"

"Because I love you"

"Ugh where are you I want to see her"

"Someone is going to bring you here you better not call the police or you girlfriend and baby will pay"

"Ok" I hung up. I smiled at (Y/N) and walked away.

(Kevin's POV)

The guy arrived and told me to get I. The car. I don't know what Mary is planning. I'm happy that Im going to see (Y/N).

After 40 minutes in the car the guy told me to get out. I did and he followed me. He opened the door to reveal Mary in a pink robe. doesn't surprise me.

"Where is she"

"Wow Kevin relax you'll get to see her"

"I want to see her now"

"Kevin I will let you see her if you promise me something"

"Ok whatever"

"I will let her go but you will have to be my boyfriend and you will have to forget her and your baby"

"What"

"You heard me"

"Ok"

"Kiss me" I did only because I want (Y/N) safe.

"Ok follow me Kevin" I followed her to the basement. she opened the door and there she was. I ran to her.

"Kevin" tears rolled down her eyes.i kissed her.

"Wow Kevin what did you promise" I broke the kiss and (Y/N) looked confused.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but I promised Mary that if Im her boyfriend shell let you go but I won't be able to see you or our daughter"

She said nothing

"Ok then ill let her go now me and you need some catching up to do"

I sighed

Mary untied (Y/N)

"Ok you're free now get out"

She left.

(Your POV)

I can't believe Mary would kidnap me so she can get Kevin. I walked to my house.

When I arrived I got a very bad belly pain. I groaned.

"I guess we will have to be without daddy" I look at my belly with tears in my eyes