What

Jinn POV

I couldn't move as the fire drew closer. I closed my eyes waiting to feel the burning sensation. Instead I was pulled into someone's embrace. I opened my eyes to see the fire had stopped dead in its tracks before disintegrating. I looked up and Jiyong was staring down at me. He caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes.

"Let go of her!", I heard Taemin shout and I sat up.

"Its ok.", I whispered and he lowered his gun.

"Are you alright?", Zelo asked and I nodded.

"Jiyong just saved my life.". I said standing up but my knees gave out.

Two arms caught me and I blushed thanking him. Those same two arms picked me up bridal style.

"Bring her this way she needs to be treated.", Taemin said and Jiyong looked at Seungri before walking.

"Taemin.", I called out.

"Yes princess?", he answered.

"Bring Seungri too he shouldn't be by himself.", I said and he nodded.

I smiled up and Jiyong and he happily returned it.

After I got treated Jiyong and Seungri were sent back to their cell while I'm up in my room. I heard the door open and saw my father walk in with Taemin.

"Sweetie how are you feeling?", he asked patting my head.

"Appa I'm fine," I whined and he laughed before getting serious.

"What happened with the prisoner?", he asked me.

"He saved my life. Its like the fire stopped when he was there.", I told him.

"Hmm. Well I'm glad your ok. So until things calm down I'm assigning Tim as your protector.", I cringed at the thought.

"I thought he was in a cell?", I asked.

"We let him out to take care of his duties.", he told me.

"Appa no Tim is a complete jackhole. He nearly hit me.", I argued and he looked taken aback.

"When?!", he shouted.

"He hurt the new prisoners and I stopped him. When i took his badge he went to strike me.", I explained.

"Then what?", he urged me to continue.

"Jiyong stopped him. The same prisoner that just saved my life.", I said and he nodded.

"Test him.", my father said to Taemin.

"Test him how?", I asked.

"How he acts around you dear. Just a simple test its nothing bad.", he assured me.

"He won't get hurt right?", I asked slowly.

"Of course not or at least not badly he is still a prisoner here.", my father told me.

"Can I see them?", I asked.

"The youngest yes but not the older one yet.", he told me and I looked up.

"They're separated?", I asked.

"Yes for the time being.", he said and I nodded.

"Arraso appa.", I said walking out of my room to the prison.

I saw the cell Seungri was in a tapped on the bar. He looked up and smiled shyly.

"Can I come in?", I asked and he patted a spot beside him.

I walked in a sat next to him. He looked at me and giggled.

"What's so funny panda?", I asked and he gave me a confused look.

"Your eyes remind me of a panda. Don't worry it's a cute animal here.". I said.

"Brother likes you. Says eyes pretty.", he said in his broken english.

I blushed and looked down so my hair would cover my face. I am so glad I wore it down.

"He says pink and little gold.", he said moving my hair.

"Yea they are pink with specks of gold. But how come he never talks to me?", I asked.

"Never speaks. Feelings through actions. He talks in head.", He told me before some guards ran past the cell down the hall.

"Brother", Seungri whispered. "He worry for you."

I got up and walked out the cage.

"I'll be right back.", I told Seungri who got up to the bar.

_________________________________________

What's all the commotion down the hall. Seungri stop telling your brother's secrets hehe. What do you guys think I appreciate all opinions. Hope your liking the new story.

Saranghae VIPS

-Jinn Jinn