Chapter 6: The weapon ceremony

(Ricky P. O. V.)

We now at the park, waiting for Aiki after finished our last class. I can see Samuru is talking to Sakura, Bakuga, Sora and Novu. Basara is leaning against a tree while Kamon and Genta are enjoying the view.

After some times, Aiki appear with Yuki and Shin. Why Shin is here? Is he also been invited to the ceremony.

Aiki: Sorry we late.

Yuki: Hey guys.

Novu: Hai Yuki-san, Aiki-san

Bakuga: Why Shin-san is here?

Shinsuke: I also be invited to the ceremony.

Sora: Oh... I never knew you are an ancient type wizard.

Shinsuke: Well. I am a Sanctuary Wizard.

Kamon: What's a Sanctuary Wizard?

Yuki: Sanctuary Wizard is a rare wizard that rule the magic council a long time ago. This wizard is in charge in the wizard activities. They also really strong. They third most powerful wizard.

Genta: Woah!! No wonder Shin-san is strong.

Aiki: Now that's done. Let's go. Can't have Tetsu waiting for us.

We then walk to the ceremony station. I realize that Sakura is kinda quite. She always looking at the bushes. I wonder what is it?

(Sakura P. O. V.)

Oh that's great. Why are Mayu and her gang are here. I guess that she didn't listen to any word that I say. Well is not like that they can get in. And they not really that good in hiding. I will just let them follow us. They will never get any benefit for following us anyway.

Aiki: We here.

I look back and saw we standing in front of a three store building. This is the Guardian Academy Wizard Section. Is not that I never been here before.

Yuki: Let's go in.

We walk inside and head towards the elevator. Mayu and the other is still behind us. I think I not the only one notice them. I think Aiki, Yuki, Shin, Sora and Ricky also notice them.

Aiki: *whisper* Looks like Mayu and her gang are following us.

Sakura: *whisper* I know.

Yuki: *whisper* What should we do?

Sakura: *whisper* Ignore them. Is not like they can enter the room anyway

Aiki: You got a point.

We then went into the elevator and going to the lowest floor in the building. When the door open, we saw a lot of students waiting in front of a metal door.

Aiki: We here. And Sora.

Sora: ???

Aiki: Make sure to always hold Shin or Samuru hand. If not, you can't enter the room since only Ancient type can enter.

Sora: Gladly.

Sora the wrap his hand around Samuru's neck. It make him surprise and annoying at the same time.

Samuru: *annoy* What are you doing?

Sora: To make sure I will be with you.

Aiki then walk to the front and hold a mic.

Aiki: Thank you all for coming. As you know today is the weapon selection ceremony for the ancient type wizard. As you know this ceremony only happen every three years. This is our change to receive the weapons that had once be use by our ancestors.