Chapter-1

Juniper's P.O.V

BANG!

What a great welcome I get as, I open the door of my own house. And I get hit in my face with a bloody pillow. 

Just great! 

Another pillow comes flying my way, I grab it just in time and throw it back at those chipmunks. It hits one of them IN THE FACE.

Heck yes !

June-1  Chips-0

"Hey did you bring the beer !? ", Cole asked me as I make my way to the kitchen leaving all the grocery there and grabbing three beers with me, walking to the game room.

" No man, I thought you said a bottle of Vodka ", I say as I plopped down the couch next to him. I look up at the screen. 

WHAT THE HECK

" Really Cole." I laugh pulling out  a pack of beer, shifting my gaze from the screen to Cole rolling my eyes. I mean who the heck still watches Johnny Bravo.

"Cole, my man you need to step up your game and get yourself a girl or just get laid, but stop watching this." I get up and put on the Harry Potter, I mean I just love it.

Who doesn't ?

I go and sit between Cole and Ryder as always, I just lay down with my head on Ryder's lap and legs on Cole's lap. Getting comfy in Ryder's lap and look up at him, how was he looking at the screen with so much of focus. We've watched it like a thousand times.

But it's me and my chipmunk's, which includes Cole, Ryder, Jordan, Eddy and James.

Cole grabs a beer from the pack and chips, I kick him lightly on his thigh, " Where are the others ?"

He ignores me and keeps on munching those chips in the most disgusting way. I sigh looking back at the screen, I guess Eddy is sleeping and James well probably has his nose in books. I get back to the movie, asking Cole to pass me a beer.

Aunt Marge was insulting Harry's parents. I hear an annoying voice coming from upstairs " Hey assholes where's my beer ?" Jordan comes down with only boxers on. I feel a pillow slap me right in my face again.

Fuck these people, what's with pillows kissing my face .

 I look up at the culprit sitting on the couch on the side. I throw it back at him, but my bad it hits the lamp instead.

CRACK

"Shit, Stella is gonna kill me." I hear all the assholes laughing at me, I do nothing but pout like a child and gulp the whole beer can. Damn I need another drink, I grab another beer. 

I feel someone burning holes in my head. I look up to see Jordan frowning at me. Maybe because I didn't throw him, " What! Didn't your therapist tell you not to."

He fall back on the couch, munching pop corns, "Oh shut the fuck and throw me beer." he says totally annoyed. Giving me that LOOK WHO'S TALKING look. Well he's always in a prissy mood when he wakes up, so fuck him. I throw him a beer and.. 

.

.

.

BAM !!

it hits him straight in his face.

"GOAL!! ", everyone bursts into fit of laughter. I hear him swear and that's my signal to run for my life. I literally run upstairs almost falling down in the process of hiding, I look both ways and decide to hide in Eddy's room. I hear the footsteps behind me, I make run for Eddy's room. 

I close the door slowly behind me, looking around at the black walls, then to the bed. just to find Eddy knocked out on the bed, trying to find a place to hide and I think about under his bed but that would be like any of those kidnapper stories. So predictable, I know.

So I decide to climb into bed besides Eddy and hide under his blanket. Damn his blanket stinks, I try and hold my breath. Cursing at Jordan for making me miss, my favorite scene and this. I wanted to throw the blanket off and breathe but the sound of door creaking open stops me. I feel footsteps coming towards the bed, but I feel someone tighten hands on my waist and pull me towards him. I stay in the place, I'd rather be in his arms than having Jordy's hands on my neck.

"Dude, what the fuck do you want? Get out of my bloody room!! Let a man rest, for devil's sake." Eddy yells at whoever it was in an annoying, huskily sleepy voice. I hear door shut.
I can imagine Jordy leaving the room with an angry look.

"The coast is clear, you can come out now" the idiot besides me say but he doesn't leaves me. His hold tightens around my waist.

" You know babe, if you want a piece of this sexiness. You could've just told me, no need to throw yourself in my bed.", he whispers in my ear.

I cringe at each word that comes out of his mouth. I give him an disgusting look and get out of his bed.

"Your loss J", I hear that voice behind me. I peak out of the room and get back downstairs. Man, I'm gonna miss The Knight Bus scene. Bloody Jordan.

I peak downstairs and look for Jordan. He's no where in sight, thank goodness. I'm not scared of him but he can be really mean. I walk back and sit back on sofa with Ryder hesitantly. He looks at me, I frown. He shrugs and get back to the movie. I gulp my beer down in one go, fuck it burns. Realization hits me hard, they added vodka to my can.

Rascals

I look at Jordan coming back and sitting on the floor. I glare at him, but go back to the movie. Enough drama for now, let's leave something for tonight.

I wanna fly over the sea this freely someday like Harry.

I take another sip, getting back to the movie.

"So everything is ready for tonight's party J, right? The booze and food ?"asks Jordan.

"Yes" I say in a low voice and lay my head on Ryder's shoulder, getting comfy.

I'm so gonna get drunk as heck tonight, after all it's the day.

Comment.Like.

See ya guys in a week