Hips

That was hot.

I'd just finished watching my boyfriend's music video. They were quite far along and I was so proud of the group, so when he told me they were releasing their new music video, of course I was at the computer waiting. I expected good things but what I didn't expect was to be so hot and bothered by the end of it.

Kihyun had his hair slicked up and the sides shaven with a large black sweater hanging off his shoulders. The neck was just wide enough to show his collarbones. The holes in his entire outfit were one thing and his voice was another. But what really caught my eyes was something so small you wouldn't think it would do so much.

The dances were beautiful as always and my eyes always focused on him. His face was hard and steely, or in my mind hot and sexy. The chorus was melodic and catchy but the dance that accompanied it was better. The tiny move of Kihyun pushing his hand out and rocking it back and forth as his hips moved to the same rhythm did something to me.

Just the simple way in which his hips moved so fluidly had me craving to be on my knees and worshipping those hips in person. It was just lucky he was due home tonight, I wouldn't have been able to contain myself. I kept thinking about that same movement for hours, leaving the song on repeat while singing and dancing along. Suddenly the door clicked open.

"Y/n! I'm home! I hope you missed m-" he was cut off as I ran into his arms and kissed him deeply before pulling back but leaving my arms around him. He put his hands on my waist and cocked a brow.

"Missed me?" He half asked, half finished his previous sentence. I nodded violently and pulled him toward the bedroom where my laptop was still playing the song. The chorus just so happened to be playing and I melted as I watched that dance move again.

"Did you like the video?" He asked excited yet confused as to why he was being dragged to see his own video. I lay staring at the screen before rolling over and sitting on the edge of the bed, placing the laptop on the floor.

"That move. Is orgasmic." I fake panted and fanned myself as he chuckled and walked toward me.

"Which one babe?" He reached out to put a hand on my cheek but I held his hand in its place mid air.

"Now move your hips?" He looked confused before catching on and doing the dance move right in front of my eyes while humming that part of the song.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." I drew out my cuss and stood grabbing his hips. He placed his outstretched hand onto my hip and moved again, including my body into the dance move.

My body was like putty in his hands at the unexpected gesture. I could have climaxed then and there. Kihyun kissed my neck and gripped my hips before pulling off his black cap and his shirt, showing everything underneath. His sweatpants hung off his hips showing the bones and my eyes rolled back into my head. How was he so goddamn hot?

I sank to my knees as the song started to play once again. Tugging at the waistband of his pants and pulled them down and he chuckled again. There was already a slight bulge and my groin stirred. He pushed my hair out of my face and smiled down at me.

"Fuck you look so hot right now." He growled, growing slightly in his boxers.

I hooked my fingers into his boxers and pulled them down as well. He hissed as the air hit his dick so I wrapped my fingers around his base. I pumped him a few times before putting him in my mouth. Bobbing my head, I trailed my fingers up his thigh before gripping his hip and running my thumb over the bone. The other hand stroked what my mouth couldn't reach.

Suddenly I got an idea. I stopped bobbing and just held him in my mouth before pushing his hip with my hand. He got the message and started rocking his hips into my mouth. He groaned while gripping my hair, fucking my face. It wasn't long before he was moving his hips faster and coming hard down my throat. I swallowed and pulled his pants back up before standing properly and kissing his sweaty forehead.

"All that? Because of that one dance move?" He was wide eyed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I shrugged and pecked his lips. His hand moved down and groped my ass before running down my thigh and pulling it up so my leg rested on his goddamn hip.

"Why don't I repay the favour? See how my hips can really move?" He kissed my neck and pushed me onto the bed. Climbing above me, he kissed my chest and rocked against me.

With those. Goddamn. Hips.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 25, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hips // Yoo Kihyun Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें