Jealousy

Andrew is pissed.

He's not someone who can get angry or annoyed easily, but here he is, in the worst mood possible. Even Shane's antics that never failed to make him laugh so hard isn't working on him. That's how bad his temper is right now. Like, damn. This is supposed to be a happy '''vacation''' in Texas, but all he could feel right now is anger. He is being silent behind the camera, only speaking when Shane or someone asked him. And even then he tried to not sound like he wants to punch someone in the face.

What's making him so angry, you say? Well... he's actually ashamed about this, because he never thought he could be this type of person, but he also feels like his anger makes sense.

You see, what actually happened is that he's in a relationship with his close friend, as well as one of 'Shane's squad', Garrett Watts. It's been months since they realized what they felt towards each other is more than close friend, and they are willing to take it further.

It takes 'time' for Andrew to 'adjust'. He never had a special feeling for a guy, and his feelings for Garrett is the first. And he just... loves him so much, and Garrett always showers him with love and affection that makes Andrew very grateful to have him by his side. The taller guy also 'guided' him throughout the relationship, willing to go 'slow' at first and teach him 'new stuff' that he wouldn't know when he's in 'straight relationship'. Garrett's also willing to keep their relationship a secret from the others until he's 'ready' without question. It's just, Garrett is actually the best partner he ever had.

But one day, he's gotten soooooooo pissed at him and his anger couldn't disappear, even until now. He's sick of Garrett's little 'flirting' towards Morgan or other male. Well, it's kinda his fault for keeping their relationship a secret but Garrett has to control himself as well! He know it's just a joke, his boyfriend is a goof after all. But he feels like it's gotten too far which make a new feeling... dwell inside of him, which is jealousy, something that he always look down on because 'why did you have to be so possessive about your partner' but here he is, like those 'crazy possessive person towards their partner'.

And like, it's not only him who noticed 'Garrett's flirting'. Shane and Ryland also noticed and are actually getting invested in the idea of Garrett with Morgan being a couple. Morgan also noticed all of it although she thinks it's 'creepy', and the fans also noticed it! He rarely saw any of Shane video's comments section WITHOUT the comments from fans about how Garrett and Morgan is perfect and how they 'ship them hard'. It's just, he's really mad because Garrett is his boyfriend and the teasing has gotten too far for him to handle.

So that night when they were going back to the hotel after the whole 'setting Morgan up for a date' fiasco is over, he decides to do something a little... different. That makes his heart pounded hard in his chest, because this thing he's going to do is something that he never tried before and is 'really different'. He wants to show Garrett that he is his. He took a deep breath and prepared mentally before they both went back to their bedroom.

As soon as Garrett locked the door behind him, Andrew just lunge forward, capturing Garrett into a captivating kiss. Teeth clashing and tongue slipped in, dancing against each other. Garrett who seemed surprised about this at first deepened the kiss, hands trailing up the other's neck and tangled it in the red locks of his, while his other hand moved down to the shorter male's hip, soon towards his ass and grabbed it tightly. Muffled moan can be heard from Andrew, and he can soon feel blood rushing towards his lower area.

Eventually, the need for oxygen forced them to part away. Both breathing heavily, but Andrew already looks like a wreck, with a little bit of saliva trailing down his red, swollen lips, and half-lidded eyes, showing lust and pleasure burning in his gaze.