2. Awkward Artist

Clarke Pov

At lunch Lexa introduced me to some of her friends. She introduced me to Bellamy, Octavia, Raven, Lincoln, Monty, and Jasper. Bellamy seems to like me which might get awkward. The rest of them I believe I'll be good friends with. It's my last class of the day. Which I have with Lexa. I go to my locker to put my books in it. I feel a presence next to me. I smile thinking it's Lexa but it's not. It's Bellamy. "Hey Bell."

"Hey Clarke. You coming to the game tonight?"

"What game?" I ask him.

"Lexa and Octavia's soccer game is tonight." He says.

"Oh, yeah I'll come! Sounds like it'll be fun!" I'm not a sports person but if I wanna become better friends with Lexa and Octavia I better go.

"Yeah you wanna sit with me?"

"Sure, why not? I'm not a big soccer fan." I tell him. I don't really want to sit with him, I find him creepy but I don't know anyone else who's going.

"Oh me too don't worry. Octavia plays so I'm going for her." I see Lexa watching me then walking outside. "Bell I have to go. I'm supposed to hang out with Lexa. She's showing me around town."

I close my locker and run outside. I look for Lexa and I don't see her. I sit on the steps till a Jeep pulls up front and the windows down. I smile when I see her and she returns the smile. Damn I love her smile. Before I get in the car this girl Harper stops me. She's in my art class.

"Be careful Clarke!" Harper tells me them leaves.

Um okay.I don't think Lexa is that bad. "Hey Lex!"

"Hey! How was your day? I know we were together most of it." Lexa looks super nervous right now. Why does she look so nervous?

"It was good actually! You helped with that though." I say then see her smile but still nervous. "Lexa, are you alright?"

"Um yeah. Just hoping my parents aren't home."

"Oh! Why?" I ask her. But immediately regret it seeing the look on her face. "I'm sorry you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I appreciate that Clarke. Thank you! I just don't want to talk about it right now." I nod and put my hand on top of hers to try and comfort her.

We pull in her driveway. I grab my bag and get out of the car. Lexa leads me upstairs to her room. Her room is really big. It's painted grey with some pictures and posters on the wall. Some pictures look like their drawn others look printed.

 Some pictures look like their drawn others look printed

"Wow Lex I like your room!"

She stiffles a laugh. "Thanks."

I sit on the bed and see a guitar. "You play Lex?"

"Yeah a little bit." She sits at her desk. "Do you know how?"

"No but I've always wanted to!"

"Well if we hang out again I can teach you some things."

"That would be amazing Lex! So...what's your favorite show?"

"Oh that's such a hard question! Why do you do this Clarke!" We both laugh. "It's probably Orange is the New Black or The Flash, what's yours?"

"That's two very different shows!" We both laugh again. "Hmm the 100 or the Walking Dead!"

"Both post-apocalyptic nice, just different apocalypse. Are you hungry? I'm pretty good at cooking!" She laughs.

"Wow! Well I might have to see if that's true. Can you make mac-n-cheese?"

"Yeah, if that's what you want I can make it. Come on!" She leads me down to the kitchen. Her kitchen is huge! I sit at the kitchen island and watch her get the pot and box of mac-n-cheese and whatever else she needs. While she's waiting for the water to boil she grabs her phone and plays music through speakers throughout the house. Lexa is singing and dancing around the kitchen. She comes up behind me and starts singing.

"Woke up with a strange tattoo. Not sure how I got it. Not a dollar in my pocket. And it kinda looks just like you!" She points at me.

Lexa's an amazing singer. She stops singing and goes over to the pot and pours the elbow noodles in the water. When she pours the box in she immediately goes back to jumping and dancing around.

"Just don't stop, let's keep the beat pumpin'. Keep the beat up, let's drop the beat down. It's my party, dance if I want to.We can get crazy, let it all out!" Lexa belts out.

Finally the mac-n-cheese is done we eat then we get ready for the game tonight. Lexa asked if I wanted to show "grounder pride" So she's letting me borrow her shirt that says 'Property of Grounder Soccer" and her last name and number on the back. I also borrow her sweatshirt with the same logo and things on it. I go back downstairs and see her napping on the couch. We have about an hour before we need to leave so I decide to draw Lexa. She looks so cute and peaceful sleeping.
Lexa woke up and apologizes for falling asleep while I was here.

"Lexa it's okay. Don't worry about it!" I get up and forget I have the paper on my lap and it falls. Lexa picks it up and looks at it.

"Wow Clarke this is really good!" She says this and I blush super embarrassed. She seems calm about this. She doesn't seem like this it awkward. So I won't let it be awkward. I look over at the clock and it's 6 o'clock.

"It's time to go!" I say and she laughs at me. I grab my wallet and I walk outside and towards the car. Lexa locks the door and then walks to the car. She puts her small bag with water and her gear in the trunk then gets in. I get in the car after her. She starts the car and we're on our way to the soccer game.