Ruby x Steven x Sapphire ~mature~

Requested by XxDiamond_GodxX ! Enjoy :)
(first time writing something like this so I hope it's somewhat decent xD)

(3rd person)
It was a hot day for Beach City, hotter than usual. The Crystal Gems: Amethyst, Pearl, Garnet and Steven were in the temple with the air conditioner on high. Steven was eating Popsicles on the couch, sweat dripping down his face. Each gem was in their room doing who knows what.

Just then, Garnet came out of her room. She noticed Steven. "'Ey Steven, wanna help me with somethin'?" The sweaty boy looked up at the gem. Stevens shirt had all sorts of colorful stains from the previous Popsicles.

Garnet chuckled and lifted the boy. "C'mon. Let's get you cleaned up."

"Garnet, I can clean myself you know!" Steven whined.

Garnet kept walking towards the bathroom. "I know that, but there's gonna be a surprise waiting for you in the bathroom."

Stevens eyes lit up.

- later in the bathroom -

"Ruby...s-sapphire..." Steven moaned as Ruby was pumping Stevens member up and down with her hand, and Sapphire had her mouth on the top.

Steven grunted before he came on Sapphire and Rubys face.

Ruby got on top of Steven, holding his member and slowly putting it in. Sapphire took ahold of Rubys breast and sucked.

Sapphire and Ruby took turns on top of Steven. Things got a little more 'steamy'...

Sapphire went and hovered above Stevens face, letting Steven eat her out. Sapphire moaned loudly and came quickly.

Rubys body quivered on top of Stevens face as he licked and swirled his tongue around her clit, making her more and more wet by the second. Ruby groaned as she came over the boys face.

The three of them were sweaty and done.

Sapphire and Ruby helped clean Steven up, and then cleaned themselves up. They fused back together, and walked out with Steven.

But before Garnet let him go, she crouched down and whispered in his ear and said, "Keep this a secret. And maybe there will be another surprise...in the future." She stood back up and fixed her shades as usual, and half smiled.

Well, I hope you found this OneShot somewhat decent xD. And please let me know if it was too short, if you didn't like something, I love any feedback or tips!