Homework

Assignment: write a paragraph on why you find a person who is significant in your life inspirational. 500 words max. Due 8/2.

Files/School/English/Inspirational people

Draft 1.

The person of significance in my life I have chosen to write about is Tony Stark. I have personally known Mr Stark (too formal? it looks like i dont know him) for a few years now (aka i dont know how long), and is a parental figure to me (alongside may of course). He helps me through life in small ways and big, whether that be with physics homework to fighting Captain America (DONT ADD. WILL GIVE AWAY IDENTITY). Even though it was more of me helping him fight (DONT ADD IN REAL THING). I stay at the Avengers compound a lot when my aunt is not at home. All the other people living there are really nice, including Loki, even though he has committed mass murder and treason(maybe don't add that. Doesn't look great to know a murdering god. although it could draw attention and give more marks i suppose. think about later.). He stays up for days on end building me new suits and technology, and helps me if I get in too much danger to handle. (add 'for my internship' after most things in final version to be safe.')

I find Mr Stark inspirational because he always puts other people's needs in front of his needs. He enjoys making equipment and technology for others and likes to try to give back to the people who have helped him in the past. He has given back to me multiple times by giving me this internship and helping me out with many things, and also gives people great advice, and tells them what they need to hear.

I also think he is inspirational because he does not try to outrun his mistakes from his past, by either denying them or ignoring them, instead he chooses to admit to them and to try to make up for them. He acknowledges the mistakes and wrong paths he may have taken when he was younger, and attempts to corrects them and make up for them.

And it is for these reasons why i have chosen to wrote about Tony Stark as my inspirational person of significance.

——————-

Peter sat back from his laptop balancing on top of the sheets scattered haphazardly across his desk. He was waiting till it was late enough to go on patrol around the city, and had realised earlier that he still had some homework to do.

His mind was debating on whether writing about Mr Stark would seem suspicious or untrue. He would either have his identity revealed or would he accused of lying. He couldn't decide whether to risk it or play it safe.

"Well I've already spent half an hour on this." Peter says to himself. "No point in spending another rewriting it."

Peter then deleted and edited some parts of the draft to make it more believable ("if I add 'for the internship' one more time someone is going to notice something's not right")

"File... Save as... English homework 5/2.... gmail....what's Mrs Brown's email agai- oh that's it....dear Mrs Brown.... here's my homework... blah blah blah... Peter Parker. And send."

"Well there goes nothing."

———-

A/N

Hi!! It's been a while, huh? I'm sorry I've been so inactive. I'm trying to update more now as I keep getting notifications from comments and follows. Also what the heck???? This has almost 30k reads?!?!?! Thank you all so much wow. Love you all

Ella 💓