wounds heal with your love

( ||| )
"Chri- what happened, oh no Chris." Gordie said noticing the deep wound on Chris's forehead, immediately going into concern mode. "Gordie, I'm fine, really. Sit down we need to talk." Chris said taking Gordie's arm and pulling him down in-front of him. "No Chris we don't." Gordie replied looking at Chris sternly. "They told me." He said calmly, Chris sighed and closed his eyes; the warm feeling of tears falling from his eyes. "Chris look at me." Gordie said softly wiping the tear away solemnly. "Chris," he repeated. Chris kept his eyes hidden from Gordie's. "Fine than." Gordie said and just as Chris went to tell him to stay he felt a warm soft touch on his lips. He opened his eyes to see Gordie before him. Chris's heart began to race as Gordie pulled away. The kiss was short and sweet. Gordie's lips tasted like sugar to Chris. Chris leaned forward placing his lips onto Gordie's again. Chris began to move in sync with Gordie's; their movements slow and passionate. Chris began to kiss down Gordie's neck and jaw as the two fell back so Chris was above Gordie. Chris kept kissing his neck as Gordie ran his fingers through his messy blonde hair, soft noises coming from his red lips. Gordie began to take Chris's shirt off his fingers running across his bare skin. "DID YOU LITTLE SHITS MAKE U- HOLY SHIT I GUESS YOU MADE UP AND MADE OUT TOO JESUS CHRIST DONT COME UP VERN YOUR EYES WILL FUCKING DISINTEGRATE!" Teddy cried covering his eyes with his left hand as he carefully made his way back down the latter. Gordie and Chris looked at each other surprised with Teddy's appearance than broke into laughter. The two kissed one more time softly before falling asleep peacefully in each other's arms.