TWENTY THREE

I DARE ALL OF YOU TO COMMENT ON EACH PARAGRAPH 😈

~~~~

LOREN'S POINT OF VIEW.

"This is actually your fault." I looked at the arm have been stitching before looking up at my accuser.

"Really now?" I smirked. He didn't say a word since I started stitching his arm, probably because of the pain but now I'm done he seems to have one or two things to say.

"Yeah." I looked down at his already stitched arm, I made my way to my first aid kit to get some bandages.

"How's that?" I teased taking out some white bandages.

"How about when you were begging me to stay " Ace don't leave, please stay sexy"." I dropped the bandages before him, glaring at the cocky idiot before me.

Very sexy cocky idiot.

"First of all I don't talk like that and I don't remember saying that plus you can always say no sex, you know?" I dragged his arm forward, this gained an "ouch" from him. I smirked.

"I never say no to sex, especially when it's from you." He winked, I bit my cheeks trying not to blush as I carefully bandaged his arm.

"You know your cheeks are bright red, right?" I pressed down on his wounded arm to get him to stop talking.

"What the fuck?" He yelled I smirked feeling fulfilled.

The door opens, I looked up to see Javi coming in.

"Thought you left." Javi's first words as he makes his way into the sitting room. I moved away from Ace taking the leftover bandages with me.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, you can't get rid of me easily." Javi puts his suitcase down, pulling me for a peck.

It felt so weird when his lips were on mine knowing fully well that Ace is watching. I kept my fake smile plastered on as he released me.

"How was your day?" I muttered, awkwardly.

"Good, yours?" He smiled at me.

"Great," I whispered.

"So bro, why didn't you leave?" I feigned busy putting the bandages in the box as they talked.

"Changed my mind." I looked away not knowing what to do, avoiding eye contact with Ace.

"Why are you getting stitched again?" I'm currently in an internal battle with myself, should I just walk upstairs? Or should I stay?.

"My brother cares a lot." Ace teased.

"Oh..." Before Javi could continue with his statement, his phone rang.

"Got to take this." He walks away, moving towards the dinning leaving Ace and me alone.

After what left like hours of awkward silence, Ace finally speaks.

"Couple goals." He mocked, I finally made eye contact with the petty man before me. I was about to give a reply to his words when I spotted my panties at the corner behind the chair close to Ace.

My eyes widened as I turned to see if Javi is till on his call before turning again.

"What?" Ace asked, his eyes followed mine, a smirk on his face when he spots my panties just behind him.

I was about to go pick it up before he beats me to it, picking it up and dangling it before me.

I looked at my panties dangling in the air, horrified. I turned to see if Javi is still busy, thank goodness he is, before turning to Ace who finds this amusing.