Chapter 17

4 days left on the trip

"We have to make the best of the rest of this trip because we literally have 4 days left!" Sean said while we ate at the table. We were at this really fancy restaurant and Sean came up with the idea of our "men" paying for us tonight. This is his idea of a triple date.

"You really think you're our parent, don't you?" I said

"I'm just very controlling, you know that." He responded

Any who, we all looked really nice. I had on a black dress with some gold heels I bought while here, the whole fit was nice.

"So, Serenity, tell us about you. Only person knows about you is Sean." Tori spoke up

"Whoa, she speaks." Maurice said

Which was true, Tori rarely speaks up. She only talks to Trell most of the time and that's it.
I know that's right girl, only mind you and your man business and stay out the way. I'm kind of like that but I don't mind Maurice's business, I could careless what he gets into.

"Yeah. We should all go around the table and properly introduce ourselves and tell Serenity a little about us since she doesn't know too much." Sean suggested

I rolled my eyes, he's always coming up with something.

"Well..." Serenity said and wiped her mouth with the napkin that was under her butter knife.

"As you all know may know, I'm 24. I originally live in LA as well as you all but, I'm here on a trip with my family. My family consists of my mother and father who are happily married and my younger sister whom is 18. I'm currently in school, studying to be a pharmacist. Any questions?" She happily smiled.

"Yeah" Maurice spoke up

"Why you so damn happy?" He asked

"There's no reason to not be, life is great!" She said and proceeded with eating.

"Your turn, Sean." I said

"Why it gotta be my turn?" He asked

"You suggested it, now go." I answered

"How y'all doin'? I'm Sean, 24 years old. I'm an accountant as you all would probably know and I love to spend time with the people that matter most to me, as y'all can see. If y'all ever need help with anything involving money, hit me up." He said and fixed his blazer.

Maurice's turn was next.

"I'm an over achieving 26 year old that know how to do damn near everything I put my mind to, and I mean everything." He said and winked at me

"I do construction work so that means I could build you a house if you wanted me to. I also work at foot locker so I got the plug on the shoes, too. What else you wanna know about a nigga?" Maurice said

I sighed, "Anyways, I'm Autumn, 25 years old and I'm pursuing a career in modeling of all kinds and I'm a nail tech on the side." I said

It moved on to Trell, now.

"Everybody know me as Trell. I'm cool, calm, collected. On my free time I volunteer at a  program for the youth, teaching them basketball and other sports.. you know, keepin' the kids out the streets." He finished and on to Tori.

"Hey y'all, I'm Tori." Her voice was so soft spoken.

"I work in a hair salon, I love building people's confidence. I don't speak much because I choose to mind my business so I don't end up in any." She said and smiled, then looked to me.