CHAPTER ONE

The meanest girls in Rimi high school
live in tafawa balewa hall, Khair Rashid thought as two of her roommate's obnoxious friends leave the girl's hostel's bathroom. Without acknowledging Khair's presence, of course .Maybe Khair, fresh from the shower, her tall slender body wrapped in fluffy towels, was simply unrecognisable to the girls who lived on her floor.

Yeah, right. No one in TBH (tafawa balewa hall) ever acknowledged her existence , thanks to Hafsat Maude aka hipsyy and her wanna-be-followers. In a hostel full of the nastiest girls at Rimi high school, Khair had gotten stuck with the Queen of them all as a roommate. And since popular hipsyy didn't like khair,no one liked Khair.

Starting off my first year in senior secondary school, to be social and popular is all I ever dreamed of,

She thought miserably as hot tears stung the backs of her her eyes.
Don't lose it, she told herself. Soon enough,you'll be out of this stupid hostel,living in the theta house,and you'll have dozen's of friends. Hipsyy will be sorry she ever tried to make you look like a pathetic loser!

The sound of a shower turning off in the row of stalls behind her snapped Khair out of her thoughts. she waited,wondering which of Hipsyy wanna-be friends would come out to give her a dirty look or make some obnoxious comment. she then started rubbing lotion on her skin,pretending not to notice any thing. Khair was absolutely sure of one thing:to have a normal secondary school life,she had to become one of Rimi high school princess's.
"I love your shoe's"
Khair turned around to see a short,thin girl trying to adjust her towel, wearing fuzzy animal slippers.Was Khair seeing and hearing things,or had this girl actually acknowledged her?

"I really like them,they look expensive" The girl continued gazing at Khair,"but I got stuck with these",she pointed at her's.

Khair smiled lightly,"thanks".The girl start to apply lotion too.

"Uhmm,you live on this floor?" I don't think I've seen you before".

"Fareeda Ahmad"The girl said " and you are?"
"Khair Rashid, it's nice to meet you"
"Same here, I live at the far end of the hall,the left side", I don't spend much time out" Fareeda added.

Ahh so that was why! Fareeda didn't get out much. But was it possible that anyone who lived at TBH ,hadn't heard the embarrassing story about Khair??

Hey guys this is the end of chapter one,please give my book a chance and read this chapter,remember am doing this for you,if you don't like it then there's no point,Ramadan Kareem to y'all.
Don't forget to
Vote
Share
Follow