[•13•]

•Katsuki•

The next day I sat in my seat and was in a really grumpy mood from yesterday's events. I expected those stupid kids but instead Deku walked through the doors with bags under his eyes.

"Izuku you look like shit" Kaminari said.

"You look like Mr. Aizawa" Kirishima laughed out.

He laughed with them and sat in his seat with tired eyes. I turned around and stared at him, he was leaning on his hand trying not to close his eyes.

"Where's Eri and Kouta?"

"At home sleeping"

"You left them on their own?"

"Yep" he stared at me for a little while and I was completely turned towards Deku.

He looked at me and smiled sweetly, sticking his tongue out with a big blush spreading across his face. I leaned on my hand and raised an eyebrow, subconsciously smiling.

"You're smiling" Deku said, smiling even wider.

"I know, so are you dumbass"

He stared at me longer and the class started slowly looking our way when they caught on that I was smiling.

Deku's eyes widened and my eyes fixed to confusion. He stared with his still baggy eyes and face palmed.

"I left the kids at home"

"Yea you did" I said.

"Midoriya? Do you need to be excused from class?"

He nodded and Mr. Aizawa kicked him out. I stared at the door and got up saying I needed to go to the nurses. He nodded and I walked out, once I found Deku I ran after him.

"Deku!" I yelled.

"Yea?"

"I want to say hi to the kids"

He nodded, I wouldn't tell him the actual reason. I wasn't going to tell him I wanted him to be mine, that I wanted to hug, kiss, and cuddle him and you know why?

I'm scared.

[•[•]•]

He opened the door to his house and found the kids still sleeping so he just told me I could stay and wait for them to wake up.