Zane x Depressed mefua reader

ok and guys this time you guys actually need to help me on the x reader I'm looking at you Ein Daniel
What?
Bork?

Y/n P.O.V
Flash back
"Meow~"!
"Y/n stop your too happy. mumbles: cute"! Blushed Zane.
End of flash back

I'm not happy anymore I'm dull I can't smile. I then made it home I opened my door and walked inside. I went to look in a mirror my eyes they look empty like nothing. I walked to the kitchen I didn't know what I was looking for. Then I found a knife. I grabbed it. I put the cold blade against my skin and then slashed. A line of blood started to leak. It was addicting so I kept going then I wrote on my left arm 'Freak'. It just kept on bleeding and bleeding. I cleaned the blood off and went to sleep.

Next morning

Zane P.O.V
I waited for Y/n at her house then she came out but many things are different. She's wearing a black hoodie with the hood on. She's not smiling she hasn't said her hi to me or called me zoozoo. Then the most notable thing was her eyes. There dull and empty. It was quiet all the way to school. This was very different I didn't like it.
"Hey Y/n is something wrong"? I asked
She turned her head slowly and stared at me with her empty eyes.
"N-No there isn't". She said.
"Alright". I said.
We continued to walk until we made it to school. "Hey uhh I'm going to the bathroom just go to class and I'll be there". She said. I nodded. She ran off.

Y/n P.O.V
I ran to the bathroom I went into a stall and I took out my blade I didn't have anymore room on my arms so I went for my legs. And it worked just as great. My tail went up. The blood drops went down my legs. This is very addicting. Then my ears perked up someone has walked into the bathroom, I quickly clean the blood off pulled down my jeans and put my blade in my bag. Put my hood back on and left. As I left someone tackled me. I hissed. "Aww kitty". Said the male. I hissed even more it was Ein. He grabbed me by the arm. I whimpered. My cuts he's squeezing them it hurts. "Let- go". I said. I then threw him over my shoulder. I ran off. I made it just in time Zane was at the class door waiting. I walked to him. "Let's go in". I said. He nodded we walked in.
The first thing I saw was kawaii chan glaring at me I could feel her anger. Then she got up. "Zane go sit down". I said.  He looked confused. Then kawaii chan charged. I pushed Zane out of the way and took the hit. I hissed. "LEAVE ZANE KUN ALONE HE'S MINE"! She hissed. I was slammed on to the wall. All of the mefu's tails and ears went down. Except kawaii Chan's. She didn't know what happens when someone make me mad. But it never happened. I got back up and limped to my desk. Kawaii chan hissed more and slammed my head on the desk. Then Kawaii chan was tackled . I looked up and saw Ryder and Jax. "Kawaii chan that's our job to beat up Y/n not yours"! Growled Jax. Blood came down my face. I didn't do anything. Then the teachers pet told on kawaii chan and I well didn't get in trouble.

After school

I was walking with Zane back home when my ears twitched someone was behind us. I turned around and saw Ein, Ryder and Jax. "What do you guys want"? I asked dully. "Can we talk to you in private"? Asked Ein. He sounded worried and sweet and he didn't have a evil grin on his face so I trusted him. "Zane go on ahead if you want". I said. Zane nodded. I walked with the guys a bit farther away then we stoped. "Y/n your different and we know you are". Said Ein. "Your eyes and well when I grabbed your arm you yelped then when you weren't looking I pulled up your sleeve and saw cuts". Said Ein. Their ears were down. Mine weren't. "So why do you guys care"! I hissed. They flinched and backed up a little. "ALL YOU GUYS HAVE EVER DONE WAS TORTURE ME WHY DO YOU THINK I BEGAN CUTTING. LOOK AT MY LEFT ARM READ IT ITS ALL YOUR FULT"! I screamed. They pulled up my left sleeve 'freak' I pulled it down and ran off.
Little did I know Zane had listened to the whole thing. "Let's go Zane". I said. "Y/N STOP"! He yelled. I turned around. "You cut yourself". He said. I looked at him straight in the eye. (IM SORRY). "Well yes". I said. He started tearing up. "W-Why y/n why. Y-Your not only hurting yourself your hurting me". He said tear fell from his eye. "I love you that's why it hurts so much. When you changed It didn't feel right it hurt"! He cried. I felt guilty. I was feeling things again. I started to cry. I ran to Zane and I hugged him. "ZANE IM SORRY. I DIDN'T KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO IM SORRY"! I cried. Tears streaming down my face.