first idea pt.2

At Cesar's house, Oscar and a gang member are discussing their revenge plan to get back at the Prophets. Cesar arrives at the house, but he wasn't alone, he brought Luciana with him. They had a history project due in a week, and they had decided to start the project as soon as possible. Cesar enters the house and introduces Luciana to Oscar. While Cesar organizes his room to start the project, Luciana stays in the living room talking with Oscar. Oscar was definitely interested in Luciana. Cesar calls Luciana into his room, they start their project but end up hooking up. They stop after being interrupted by Luciana's phone ringing, its Olivia.

     Luciana, Olivia, and Monse had become really good friends, they hung out constantly, they became inseparable. Luciana answered Olivia's call while she re-dressed and picked up her things to leave Cesar's house. Olivia asked if Luciana could pass by Ruby's house, where she was staying, to "gossip" about some tea at school (Luciana loves tea). Cesar begs Luciana to stay, but she giggles and leaves his room, she passes through the living room where Oscar is sitting. Oscar stops her and tries flirting with her, Luciana flattered gives him her number after he asked her for it. She goes away blushing.

     Luciana arrives at Ruby's house to meet up with Olivia and Monse. They start talking about all the drama that is happening at school, like all the new couples, the ones that broke up, who boned who, and the hardest for Monse, Cesar's newest conquests. Luciana talked about her experience with Cesar and their project, Olivia talked about her relationship with Ruby and how well everything was going. Monse didn't want to talk about her new boyfriend, mainly because he was just a rebound, she hadn't forgotten about Cesar. But she was so lucky anybody would want Mike as a boyfriend, a sophomore, quarterback for the varsity team, extremely good looking and intelligent, what more can you ask for in a guy? In Monse's case, he was only missing one thing; he isn't Cesar.

     At this same time, Ruby and Jamal are in Ruby's room (he finally got his own room!) working on their English assignment. Jamal confesses to Ruby that he likes Luciana, ever since she became friends with Monse and Olivia, Ruby was surprised that he could keep a secret for so long. He couldn't get his mind off her. Ruby offers to help Jamal score a date with Luciana. They start scheming, Jamal decided that the best idea was to take her to see a movie.

     The next day, Jamal goes to Luciana's house before school to walk with her to school. On the way he tries to build up the confidence to ask her out, he finally does it, but when he does Luciana runs off to Monse. Jamal catches up to them, They're all talking as they keep walking to school. While they talk, Olivia, Ruby and (surprisingly) Cesar catch up to the group. 

Do you guys have any suggestions? I have the plot in bullets I just have to put in words. 

Thought of the day: I think Monse is going to get a makeover in season 2, I don't know why but I just think so. She's finally going to learn how to be sexy (a reference to episode 3 :)