Chapter 2-Ha-Woon About

Chapter 2 of Cinderella and the Four Knights came and we dropped everything to watch it, didn't we? I know I did. I'm already so hooked, and this chapter shows us some bits as to why the two eldest Kang cousins act the way they do and how our Cinderella will get involved and tangled up in their lives. Ready to see what happened to every main character? Then let the story begin...

Ha-Won Pov:
Cinderella Me didn't have time to meet the prince, or that she thought. In her need to get back her mother's ashes, I'm taken up Hyun Min's offer to be his date (and fake fiancée) for three hours. Obviously, things don't go as planned, when me realises I'm being used to ruin Grandfather's wedding, I apologises and makes Hyun-Min apologise too. 

Angry, disappointed and tired, Cinderella leaves the ball but Me wouldn't be Cinderella unless I lost a shoe, right? In this occasion Me actually throws it at Hyun Min! I can't say how much I loved that. But even if Me does not want to deal with any of the Kang cousins, media is powerful and find out about her. Naming her National Lottery Girl, they start following her to get some information. That she is somehow related with Kang Hyun Min makes her stepsister furious and green of envy, kicking her out of the house.

It doesn't end up there, the misfortune continues when My father comes home and I finds out he got the ashes that i paid for. I angry but the father takes the stepmother's side, who when My father is home pretends to be the loving and caring type. In their confrontation, My father reveals the truth, that Me is actually daughter of another man so technically, they are not related.

Me walks out on her own, recalling happy times when it was just the three of them, when her mother was alive. Still sad, I can smile.

Grandfather offered her the job to turn out his grandchildren into "decent human beings," knowing I'm the only one who can do it but u refuses at first.Me doesn't feel capable and neither wants i to do it, but after having nowhere to go and realising I'm no family, but i no other option but accepting the offer Grandfather gave her.

Me doesn't feel capable and neither wants i to do it, but after having nowhere to go and realising I'm no family, but i no other option but accepting the offer Grandfather gave her