part 5

The nurse came to check y/N's bandage and to check her vital signs. She smiled over at Giles, who was asleep on the chair with his arms crossed. "Has he been here all night?" She asked y/n as she filled in y/n's chart. "Yeah, he only leaves for coffee and to use the bathroom. Told him i was fine, but he refuses to leave" y/n shrugged. The nurse smiled, "He cares about you. It's sweet. Who is he?" She asked as she put y/n's chart on the table at the end if the bed. "Hes my boyfriend. We recently started dating a month ago." Y/n smiled widely as she blushed, remembering the night when all the adults were "teenagers" again. "If he stayed here all night, that means he loves you very much. You hold onto that. Love like this is rare." The nurse says as she places her hand on top of y/n's. "Have some rest. The doctor will be here in 3 hours to let you go home." The nurse left. Y/n stared at Giles with a big smile. Suddenly, He woke up quickly and looked around the room as if he forgot where he was. "Y/n!!!' He shouts as he stands up. "Babe, Rupert!" Y/n says softly which makes him run to your side. "Im sorry i fell asleep. How are you?" He asks as he holds your hand and kisses it. "Little tired, they keep waking me up." Y/n laughs a little bit. Giles smiles and strokes your hair. "Sleep baby." He mutters as he kisses y/n and the room becomes dark as y/n drifts into deep sleep.