clingy | fin

Everyone knew that Justin Huang was kind of clingy in his own way.

A hand on the hip here, an arm around the shoulder there- he'd always find a way to express his affection even through the subtlest of actions, often using the 'I'm the youngest' card on his geges as an excuse.

The other trainees often found Justin adorable. Naturally, they'd tease him and occasionally baby him, in which Justin admittedly enjoys- 'being the youngest does have its perks,' he'd often think to humself.

"I'm not even kidding," Ding Zeren said one day, eating with a few other trainees in the cafeteria. "Justin climbed into my bed last night, complaining that it was too cold. The boy ended up cuddling me to sleep- what a fucking baby."

"And we're supposed to be surprised? At this point, we all know Justin is just a sad five year old in a sixteen year old's body," Zhu Zhengting snorted, causing the others to chuckle in agreement.

"I'm not a sad five year old!" The childish Justin whined, crossing his arms. "You guys just don't know how to appreciate my love."

Everyone laughed at this, including Justin himself. They all know to themselves that they do love their precious didi, and Justin knew it. Or rather, he was proud of it.

Needless to say, it is a well known fact that Justin Huang is naturally a touchy person, which left a certain Fan Chengcheng thinking.

"Zhengting-ge," Chengcheng addressed Zhengting one day as they headed back to their dorm room after a long day of training. "Is there anything wrong with me?"

Zhengting's brows furrowed in confusion. "Why do you ask?"

The two entered the Yuehua dorm room, Chengcheng throwing himself face-flat on his bed the moment they stepped inside. "Fan Chengcheng! At least change your shirt first, you're still sweaty," Zhengting scolded him like the mother hen he was, but his words fell on deaf ears.

"Do you think Justin has a problem with me?"

Zhengting choked on the water he was drinking upon hearing this.

"What are you talking about?" he stated incredulously as he twisted the cap of his water bottle shut, setting it on the table. "Why on Earth would he have a problem with you? Isn't he your best friend? Did you two have some sort of fight? You two seemed alright earlier."

"No, it's—"

"Get your face out of that pillow first, you're filthy," Zhengting interrupted, knowing very well that it was rude to cut people off when they spoke, but he couldn't really stand the sight of the younger spoiling the clean bed sheets with his sweat any longer. "Go change!"

Chengcheng groaned, sluggishly getting up and grabbing a fresh shirt from the closet (not before splashing some water on his sweaty face). "He treats me a lot differently from the others, haven't you noticed?"

Zhengting just looked at the younger in confusion, forehead slightly creased in concern. "No? How different are you talking about?"

Chengcheng sat on the foot of his bed after changing into a new shirt, clasping his hands awkwardly as Zhengting continued to give him worried glances.

"I just think he isn't..."

"Isn't?"

Chengcheng winced slightly, not entirely sure on how to tell his most trusted gege about, whatever this was. Zhengting's probably thinking something serious happened. Sorry, ge. I'm just a mess.