Part 19

Raman could not believe it. He growled to Ishita.  " What are you doing, Do you also think before you speak"?

"Raman, I'm helpless, don't you see what's going on here.?! Sorry, but Shanaya is my daughter and I will not deny her, I have not planned that, but it kills me to see my child like this."

Raman and Shagun were shocked, Shagun took ishita by the arm and pulled her out of the room. .

When they were both standing in the Hall, Shagun said, "Ishita, how could you do that?" You can not say that in the presence of Pihu."!

"Listen Shagun, my child was standing in front of me and wanted me to stand with her and you expect me, to deny my own child."?  Said Ishita

"But what about Pihu."? Said Shagun

"I love all my children equally, but it can not be, that one of my children is suffering so another of my children is happy."

"Shagun it was not intended by me, but I was helpless, you all made a fake world for Pihu and Shanaya suffers from it. I am not dead, I am alive. How long do we want to hide the truth from Pihu? How long should Shanaya be forced to lie"?

Ishita heard Raman's voice behind her.

"What was that Ishita ? Do not pretend to be a caring mother now.!" You come after years and unsettle my children, you make disagreements between the siblings." You're not her mother, you've lost that right when you let her."!  said Raman.

Ishita turned to Raman.

"That is your opinion,it does not mean  Pihu and Shanaya are not my daughters, you know I can claim Shanaya & Pihu anytime, don't use my goodness, you have no right to behave like that with me, you don't have to say anything. "

She thanks Shagun for raising her daughters ,  "I will always be thankful but, it does not mean Shanaya and Pihu are not my daughters , I m good when I m calm, else I will get out of control, explain Raman that I m not interested in him, just be happy, I did not come back for him, but Ruhi, Shanaya and Pihu will always be my daughters, Adi is my son, no one can change this, I will always be Shanaya and Pihu's mother, I can claim them if I want, don't stop me again from saying the true."!

Raman asks Shagun to ask Ishita is her lecture over, why did she run like a coward 7 years ago, she left kids crying, now she came to see kids. "

Ishita asks  "Did you think why I left, it was because of you, you made me helpless to feel guilty, I lost Ruhi, my husband did not support me, he said I m careless and does not deserve to become mother, who talks to wife like that." ?

She cries and says  "You made me helpless, I thought I should go away from my children, maybe I m bad influence for them, I went to die, I went to commit suicide, you forced me for this."

Raman says  "Explain her she can't claim Shanaya or Pihu, if I get angry, then no one will be left."

Shagun says  "Please Raman, just realize the situation, where are we now, and Ishita you also understand. "

Ruhi , Shanaya and Pihu hear the entire conversation. Ishita notices the girls standing there. Raman looks in the direction in which Ishita looks and now  he and Shagun noticed the girls.

Nurse asks Raman to come and talk to doctor. Then Shanaya can go home.

Everyone waited in the waiting room for Raman. Ishita and Shagun were silent no one speech a word. Pihu sat on Shagun's lap, Ruhi sitting on one side and Shanaya on the other side of Ishita.

Ruhi looked over at shagun and Pihu. Then she looked at Ishita. Ishita stroked Ruhi over the head and kissed her forehead.

Shanaya sat down on Ishita's lap and Ishita held her around with one arm and the others around Ruhi. She looked over at Pihu and felt pain in her heart.

After the doctor spoke to Raman, Shanaya was discharged.

Shagun went home with Pihu. Raman went home with Ishita and Shanaya , but before that they brought Ruhi to the hotel where she lived with Niddhi. Shanaya did not want Ruhi to leave. Raman and Ishita wanted to take her home,But they had to wait for the court date.Ruhi missed her family, she did not show it to the outside, but she missed her parents and siblings.

The rest of the drive was icy cold and ignorance in the car unless they talked to Shanaya, but IshRa did not pay any attention to each other.

To be continued