Part 18

VICTORIA'S POV:

When i woke up the next morning i could barely open my eyes i guess do to all the crying i had done last night.

When i re-think why i was crying last night and who i was crying for i just get these swarm of emotions like jealousy,anger,and lost.

Jealousy: Grayson seems to have gotten over me pretty quickly since the last three years if he's getting married.

Anger: Grayson didn't even come after me or try to look for me he didn't fight for this and its his not mine.

And lastly lost.

Lost:i lost grayson and grayson lost me and i know it seems like i pushed him away because i walked away but he told me he loved i thought you fight for things you love well i guess in this case with me and grayson you don't.

I just don't know what else to say i feel like he was the one that pushed me away,i feel like he left me for a new toy which he technically did but im his mate he never rejected me so i know both him and his wolf are in pain but since i don't have a wolf and its only me i don't feel a damn thing.

You know what i use to be so strong before i met grayson i think its time to stop throwing myself a pity party and go back to the way things used to be im a 21 year old women time for me to act like one.

Finally i get up out of my bed and go take a shower and put on a white crop top, black high waisted shorts and a gray cardigan.

After that i brush my teeth and hair when i look into the mirror my eyes are hazel brown.

I look deep into the mirror at myself and sing"do you like you cause i like you" after that i smile and walk out of my room and head downstairs.

"Good morning everyone"i say with a large smile intacked on my face.

"Morning"Luke,Dad,Damon,Mom,Josh,Chris,and Matt all say

"Well some little wolf sure is happy this morning"Matt says picking me up and twirling me around

"Yup i sure am because im going to hang out with all my best friends today at the mall"i say and Matt finally puts me down.

"Yass shopping "Chris jumps out of her seat next to Josh and acts like a kid who has just been told they can have ice cream and candy for dinner.

"Damn babe you just went shopping last friday"Josh said looking at Chris like she's grown too heads but the love never leaves his eyes.

"So your point my best friend just came back to town, oh and don't think you boys aren't going to carry our bags"Christina says with a smirk on the last part.

"Damn"Damon,Matt,and Josh grumble while Luke looks happy.

"That means you too Luke"i add in

"Im an animal though pets aren't aloud"he smirks

"Do you know who i am im Victoria Nightmare those people will have to deal with my wrath of they say something about you and i dare those little fudgers to say something to any one of us cause that'll be their last regret"i say with a smirk and my head tilted a little bit this cause my parents to look at me.

My Dad runs up to me and hugs the life outta me"my baby's back thank the moon goddess this truly is a miracle oh missed my trouble making buddy its been so lame and lifeless here without you and friends don't compare to the trouble you and i brew"my Dad rants out while my Mom smiles proudly at us

"You know what its good to be back"i said hugging my Dad back and we all finish breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~~~~~

Chris,Matt,Luke,Damon,Josh,and i are all at the mall chris went to Forever 21 and came out with three bags and handed them immediately to josh while i came out with two bags and handed them to Damon.

I bought three black pairs of jeans and four crop tops,because who doesn't like jeans and crop tops because i know i do.

So as the guys are complaining about bags i see my favorite store and drag Christina in with me knowing how much she hates Hot Topic.

As soon as we walk in i bolt off and buy three riverdale shirts,five scooby doo shirts because i love scooby doo don't judge, i buy three black dresses,ten chokers,and finally twelve pairs earrings.

When i come out off the store everybody around us look at me and their jaw drops even the boys seem surprised Chris and i are the only ones not fazed.

"What can i say i love Hot Topic"i says smiling and handing the boys my bags and i have seven bags from hot topic and two from Forever 21 im having so much fun.

The next store is Rainbow chris drags me in that store and comes out with eight bags and hands them to the boys who have to leave us and make a trip to the car because their are a lot of bags.

As soon as the boys come back i run into Rainbow and buy twenty shirts and twenty two pairs of jeans i mean i got black jeans, blue jeans,ripped jeans,high waisted jeans,and i bought tights.

When i walked out of Rainbow we all went to Claire's and let me tell you i bought five pairs of shades, eight necklaces,six pairs of earrings,and sixteen cat ears.

What i like to shop what can i say Chris came out with the same number of bags of me which was five.

Good thing we all have a lot of money to spare because when we shop we shop you cant tell us we don't shop and we don't eat cause know how to do both at the same time were that good.

After were finally done shopping and the boys take the bags to the car we all go to the food court.

"Oh my mavis so game stop next right"i ask christina while were walking to the food court because they guys are loading up the truck.

"Totality best friend" she says with a wide grin and then looks down at her phone.

While she's texting someone probably Josh i just happen to be looking around and then i spot a pair of familiar grey orbs and i just stop walking as me and the owner of the grey orbs stare at each other.

"What's wrong with yo-"Chris says only to get cut off by following my gaze to see who im staring at.

"It cant be"Chris says out loud.

"Oh but it is" i say never breaking eye contact with the man.

"Grayson"i whisper and my body shivers as even saying his name has an effect on me.