Chapter III

I felt myself flying amongst the dark skies, searching for Victim number 96, I smugly smile as I land indirectly on the supposedly cold pavement.

"There, there, there..." I comforted the old man sitting with a stab wound in his organ. "Your time has come, dear noble one." I smiled as I entered his name in my death list.

"Thomas Wilson, I hereby send you to the after life, were you will be judged. Goodbye." I make him pass on, his soul smiles at me as he heads away.

Then his cold lifeless body falls with a great impact ton the road. People rush over to take pictures, some call police and ambulance, there was one which stood out.

It was a girl in a hoody, with sunglasses on, she had a walking stick, blind? She pointed the stick at me and screamed. "Devil! Be gone!"

Some reason, my superiors were warning me to stay away from her, in my head, apparently she could see ghosts and other supernatural forces.

I waved goodbye, and flew off.

**

I headed back to the girls house. She sat there making brownies with him, it broke my heart, he was the one I truly fell for.

He probably thinks I can't see him now, but I can. And it aches so much, that I can't do a single thing about it.

"Mason...." I whispered into oblivion.

She started clinging onto him, soon they got into a engrossed make-out session. I could've used my powers to separate them.

"But I didn't want to...."

"I couldn't anyways...."

The day ended before sunset rose, as I flew back to the cloud I was reborn on and slept blissfully, until my name was to be called upon again.

*

Sorry it was short, I think I may delete this book or skip to 10 lives, where she can kill people who bullied her before. Its getting really boring anyways. please help if you have any ideas for this book.

Good bye :)