j e n n i e

Just then I finished doing my face and putting on fancy clothes, a message popped up on the screen of my phone.

Limario jagi
-------------
Get your ass up here gurl
we're at the back gate.
--------------

Reading the text made me chuckle of the idea how my friends were very ecstatic about the party.

I sent her a reply saying that I'm somewhere near. I mean, isn't that how the world works? Saying that you're near the place when in fact you just got out of bed.

I heaved a sigh to relax myself and began doing my hair. An elegant updo would be pretty. I pondered to myself.

×××

I arrived at school, exactly where my friends were waiting for me. I held my head up and read our school sign. Seoul Multi Arts University.

I smiled to myself, proud of how I survived my first year in college. Honestly, I thought that I'd barely make it because of the mild depression I faced back then. I closed my eyes and shook my head, brushing off the negative thought. I no longer want to think about it again.

"Jennie-yah!" a long brown-haired girl with bangs came running up to me. As she ran to me, she nearly tripped on her heels which brought me to crack up a bit.

"Lisa-yah, you're too tall to be wearing those 4-inched heels," I remarked, pointing at her svelte feet.

Lisa is one of my best friends from high school. She's very tall, not to mention her long legs. A dance major she is and for me, she's indeed the best. This girl is the mood maker and is the most hype one. She's like an untamed unicorn.

"Can't a tall girl wear heels?" a girly voice from behind uttered.

Once I turned my back, I saw the slender-figured Rosè. She's also one of my best friends since high school and is from the music department. Rosè is as tall as Lisa. She practically loves to eat which is why it shocks me how she keeps a fit body and a small waist.

"You girls are too tall," I teasingly pouted at them.

"Yah!" another bolted out all of a sudden which made me jump in shock.

"Finally, someone who's shorter than me!" I exclaimed and the two other girls laughed.

"Just because you're heels are an inch taller than mine doesn't mean I'm the shortest," the black-haired retorted with folded arms.

Jisoo is likely to be the most mature one in our circle yet she's also a hype one next to Lisa. She's an acting major.

Technically speaking, I'm the only one taking fine arts while the other three are in performing arts. Although we aren't in the same courses, we still see each other often during elective classes.

"Gaja (let's go)," I chuckled as I grabbed Jisoo's hand and dragged her to the open field where the party's being held.

As soon as the party started, the girls and I began to hype up as well. Since it's an acquaintance party for sophomores from both performing and fine arts, I introduced the girls to some of my friends and the girls introduced me to some their friends.

While Lisa was continuously partying on the dance floor, Jisoo trying to get Lisa out of the crowd, and Rosè promptly grabbing food from the snack bar, I decided to relax a bit and breathe some fresh air.