~Same Story~

Hey guys! This is not a chapter but I'd just like to let you know that if you liked this little letter to her teacher, I've decided to rewrite it and continue it as a story.  It is called One-Sided Romance:

"I wonder if life is really just like this. Life isn't a story or a book. Not the ones I write and could edit any time I choose. No one guarantees a happy ending like how a book would be like. The author is unknown. Life isn't even a movie. In my perspective definition of life, it's a movie that's been directed and aired; a book that has been written with its unique plot a long, long time ago. We're the cast that don't know our lines. We're the characters being manipulated by the writer. That's why love can never turn as well as planned. There had to be conflict, twists, and turns."

~~~

For three whole years, Eloise has managed to fall in love with a teacher who never taught her. She kept it bottled up, wanting it to only be nothing but an untold secret. That is, after she decided to pour out every bit of her feelings in a piece of paper- a letter to be more exact- having the guy she love as the recipient. Of course she kept it anonymous but that's not going to stay for too long.

When she left high school and finishes her associate’s degree in California, far away from Mr. Baker, she finally decides to come home. 

That is when hers and Mr. Baker's paths cross that the anonymous letter started to not become so anonymous. The feelings for him Ella thought she'd managed to bury way down had started to make its way up yet again and the problem continues when her boyfriend and Mr. Baker's girlfriend gets involved with this one-sided romance"

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13138802-one-sided-romance

 The story is currently on hold but it will be back when the Man Who Can't Be Moved is finished. Thank you. On the meanwhile, go read that story while One Sided Romance is on hold ;) 

♥Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow♥