14.DREAM SHOWCASE

24 th August 2016

Turning point of their life ..

Narrator's pov :
Their first album was out and they were going to have a showcase tomorrow at the Mnet (M countdown show) . Lets see what happens next .

At night :
12:45 am

A loud scream was heard from Jisung's room . It was Jisung's scream .

Mark slowly opened the door to check what was wrong with Jisung .

Mark - Jisungie are you fine what happened did something happen

Jisung - hyung I saw a worst nightmare

Mark - jisungie dont worry nothing will happen

( Mark hugged Jisung to calm him down )

Mark - if you feel scared sleep besides any of your hyungs or if you want we can play jenga .

Jisung - no hyung its fine if I feel scared I will sleep with Chenle hyung . ( I didnt realise everyone in my room was awake till now )

Chenle - jisungie come sleep besides me if u feel scared I have no problem with it .

Mark - if u feel scared just call me or tell any of your roommates .

Jisung - ok hyung . Good night and mianhae

Mark - ah jisungie dont be sorry its fine . Bye good night .

Jisung - bye bye

Chenle - come sleep besides me

Jisung and Chenle slept on the same bed with each other and Chenle's left arm was on Jisung . Actually Chenle was hugging Jisung and Jisung was sleeping peacefully in his arms .

25th August 2016 :
Showcase at Mnet

Narrator's pov :
Everyone had waken up early and were sitting at the dining table with their phones in their hand . Till the silence was broken down by Jisung when he entered the room .

Jisung - good morning hyungs

( all the hyungs whose heads were burried in their phones looked up at Jisung to wish him back )

Jisung pov :
There was a lot of joy in that room everyone was happy . Taeyong hyung had made kimchi rice and rice cake for all of us . Fistly he handed me a cup of milk and then I sat and we all were talking about the showcase and how did we feel about our debut stage . This time it was Mark hyung who got the call from manager hyung . Till the time he hanged up his call all he would reply was a yes . Then he told the members of dream that they had their showcase at 5:00 pm and they had to reach there at 3:00 pm for the rehearsal .

2:50 pm :

Chenle pov :
It was a lot of hustle and bustle in our room all the hyungs had come over our dorm to motivate us on our first showcase as we were slightly nervous . The hyungs told us that they wont be able to come for our showcase as they had some important work and only 2 or 3 of them would be able to come for our showcase . We got a bit sad but they made up our minds and told us to do our best . We left from our dorm and the hyungs had come to leave us till the car which was waiting outside our building . We adjusted ourself in the car and Taeyong hyung gave us a big smile and told us all the best .
As we reached there we had no new feeling as we had come here before with our hyungs . We all started rehearsing it a went perfectly . Jisung was a bit excited and we had our name tags which were stick on our t-shirts as the director of the show would tell us about our mistakes as he didnt knew our names .

Jisung pov :
When I looked at Chenle he was smiling and an arrow had just struck my heart his eyes were shining as he was excited for the showcase . I smiled back at him .

3:50 pm :

Jisung pov :
Kun hyung , Jungwoo hyung and Lucas hyung entered and as they entered we ran towards them to meet them . We were happy that atleast some of the hyungs had come to cheer us at the showcase . After five minutes the audience were in and the hall was full of noise and cheerings . As we entered on the stage the girls shouted a awwww and we introduced each of us .

After the showcase got over :

Chenle pov :
We had to do it two times as in the first time Jeno hyung had missed a step and he was a bit disappointed about it so all of us cheered him up in the waiting room and when we did it the next time it was all perfect . Kun hyung , Lucas hyung and Jungwok hyung were very happy and after the fans left the hall they came and hugged each of us .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late updates . I will try to update it asap . Sorry for the inconvenience . Hope u guys understand .