5

~Saturday~

I sat in my room coloring a picture I drew. It had me, Ike, Sheila, Gerald, and Kyle. Family picture? I guess.

I was kicking my legs back and forth making my shoes click clack as I hummed a song I hear earlier. "London bridge had fallen down fallen down..." I sing a little. "I never knew you sing" I hear Kyle says "what do you mean" I say coloring his green hat on the drawing.

"Your voice sounds so much like Craigs but female" he says "Is Craig the boy with the blue chullo hat?" I say "yea" he says "why are you here exactly?" I ask him turning to him. "Butters is here for you" he says.

"I dont like you hanging out with him" Kyle says and I stand up "just cause your my brother doesn't mean you have to act like you care. I know you don't" I say walking past him. "Hey! I care for Ike don't I!?" He says "you change your mind to much" I say and walk down the stairs.

I open the door and see butters sitting on the steps "Butters?" I say and he looks back to me and smiles "hey y/n!" He says and holds up a flower I'm guessing he took from his mothers garden. "For me?" I say pointing at me and he nods. I take the flower and look at it.

"I was so wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic with me?" He asks "with your family" I say "no no just with me" he says "Ok that would be fine" I say "I got it ready" he says "oh well let me go tell Sheila" I say and he nods.

"Mom?" I say entering the kitchen "yes?" Sheila says "can I go outside with butters?" I ask and she thinks for a little "ok but be back before 6" she says "ok ma'am!" I say and run to the door "don't run you might trip" she says.

"Sheila said yes" I say opening the door and walking outside. "Ok lets go" he says and we walk to where he had set this scene.

·×·

While on the way butters started to speak after silence "hey y/n?" "Yea" "have you found an interest in someone?" He asks and I think back to this professor chaos boy. "No" I say to him and he looks down.

"Well ok" he says "have you got an interest" I say and he lifts his head "I thought I did" he says. Maybe it was his ex? I dunno.

The scene happend to be beautiful. "Well here it is" he says holding out two hands towards it "whoa..." I say as the sun made the sky look like different colors.

(Time skip since i dont know what foods you like)

"This was nice butters" I say taking the last sip of my apple juice "yea it was" he says "we better go its almost 6" I say "ok" he says and packs the basket. We start to walk back.

"I heard professor chaos met someone mysterious" Butters says "like who?" I say "a female, that's all I know" he says looking at me in my eyes and looks a bit shocked but turns away. "This is your house?" I ask pointing to it and he nods.

"Well bye then" I say to butters "can I walk you home?" He asks "ill be fine" I say with a smile to him and he nods as I walk away. Taking a few steps away from Butters house "Hey beautiful" I hear someone says I turn to the brown head boy.

"Hello Clyde" I say to him "what was it? Y/n" he says "a girl like you deserves to be walked home by a gentleman" he says "if I wanted to be walked home by a gentleman I would've asked someone who doesn't cry a lot" I say walking away.