Welcome !

I need something to satisfy me urge I can't even study

So here ya go !

I was invited over a friends house for a sleepover. They invited the whole gang.

"So, you are coming right (y/n) ?!" The voice of your friend, or host of the party, Rin Kagamine, asked."

"Yeah, yeah Rin. Be there at 6." I talked through the phone. I was last minute packing up all your stuff like clothes, toothbrush, towel, and other important things. I finally finished packing up your stuff and went to tell my mom who was going to send me.

"Sure you got everything (y/n)?" She asked. "Yep!" I carried the bag into the car. It was going to be a two nights sleepover so I made sure I had enough clothes.

I unlocked my cellphone and texted in the group. The group or ,I would like to call, my gang consist of Rin, Miku, Luka and Meiko.

(y/n) : Who's there already ?

Meiko : Everyone except you (y/n) :P

Luka : Where are you ???

(y/n) : On my way

Rin : About time !

Miku : See ya' !

I switched off my phone and looked out the window at the familiar street. I've been to the Kagamine's house for a long time now. I'm even seen as a daughter they never had. Rin and her brother Len too was seen as children my mom never had. We were all very close. To be honest, you had a little thing for Len. Your friends know about it.

"(y/n). We're here !" My mom said. I thanked her and got out of the car along with my bag. As I walk to the front door there was a few unfamiliar shoes, boys/men to be exact.

The door swung open before I could bell the door. "(y/n) !!!" Rin tackled me into a hug. "So nice to see you ! Ah, by the way, my bro's friends are over." That explains the shoes.

I walked up to Rin's room which was on the second floor and placed my stuff on the floor before looking for the others.

"(y/n) !" My gang shouted in unison as they saw me walking into the living room. I saw Len and waved at him, he walked out of the room. That was rude but he might not have seen me wave at him.

We all ate and had fun playing games and teasing each other. Nearly everyone has bathed, including the boys by the looks of it. I told Rin and she told me to go ahead. I went to take a bath and change into my comfy pajamas. My hair was still soaking wet when I looked for the others.

As I entered the living room, everyone was watching a movie. It was quiet... Too quiet. I took a closer look and they were sleeping. "What time is it ?" I glanced at the clock above the television. "11 ? They must have gotten tired." The girls occupied one side while the boys occupied the other. It was quite cute looking at them sleeping peacefully. But one boy wasn't there, Len...

I sat down on an empty space which was the middle couch and took the bowl of chips on the small table. Suddenly I felt a towel land on my head. I jolted up, frightened at first and my eyes met with his, Len.

"You are going to get sick." I didn't really bothered at first and accepted the dry towel on my head. Until I felt his hands combing my wet hair. "Geez..." He used the towel and dried my hair. I couldn't speak, neither could I breathe. His gentle hands drying my hair off.

"You know you don't have to." I manage to squeak. Looking embarrassed at the floor. I felt something wet yet soft touching my neck which made my body tensed. Len licked my neck and I could feel his hot breath through his mouth.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered embarassed and left with the towel.

I couldn't concentrate on the movie after that. I continued stuffing my mouth with chips. After that, Len came back with a blanket from upstairs. I looked at him puzzled as he sat beside me, it being the only empty seat left. He unfolded the blanket and snuggled into it. I couldn't help but stare at him and blushed. So cute was the words that popped into mind.

I continued watching and eating but soon my eyes started to feel heavy. I yawned and I couldn't remember a thing after that.

The next morning

I snuggled into a warm cozy blanket not wanting to wake up. Wait... Blanket ? I slowly opened my eyes and saw Len sleeping beside me. His eyes were closed and the television was switched off. Probably Len switched it off before he fell asleep. Everyone was still in the room, sleeping. "7." I stared at the clock.

My body was getting warmer at the thought of how close Len's body was. I wanted to escape but his head was on top of mine. I slowly and careful got out of the blanket. "Don't go..." I heard. Looking back at Len with his eyes still closed. Just me, I think. "(y/n)~."

His eyes fluttered open and looked at with tired eyes. "5 minutes..." I wanted to go before anyone realise but Len tugged my shirt. I gave in and snuggled back into the blanket. His arm wrapped around my waist and my head rest on his shoulder. That 5 minutes ? Well, let's just say it turned to an hour.

"Ssshhh she's up." You heard a familiar voice.

"So~ ...."

I opened my eyes to see my friends surrounding me. Their eyes filled with curiosity.

"Oh come on (y/n), don't lie, this isn't the guest neither my blanket.~" chimed Rin.

I looked to my side to find Len gone. That damn banana boy! "So, tell me, where did you get it from ? Or even better, who ?" They snickered teasingly.

Out of nowhere Len entered the room fully dressed. "Come on, she just woke up, leave her would you ?" He shooed them away. With my friends gone he carried me bridal style with his blanket upstairs before bringing me into Rin's room where my stuff are.

"Had fun with ya'~ Maybe another time~" Len said in a seductive tone while he took his blanket.

I blush crept onto my face. "Mmph..."

That's it ! But ya' know~ Since it's a two nights sleepover, more ? 

Well that's up for the readers to decide ;)