Last Day

A/N : I'm sorry I never update. I don't think I'll be writing up any new updates nor new stories. But I can't just leave my readers hanging.

____________ 

Third and final day of the sleepover. It went by so fast. 

This time I was peacefully sleeping in Rin's bedroom with my other friends. Okay, that was a lie. The orchestra of snores from my girl friends last night kept me awake without a blink of sleep. 

Morning came by and I carefully tip-toed out the room to get dress. Right after that I went down to their kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee or whatever there is left in the cupboards after last night's movie marathon.

The smell of pancakes struck my nose. Who could be awake at 6am cooking pancakes ? (Since it's a fanfic it's fairly obvious.)

"Morning (y/n) ! I see that you are awake. It's my sister isn't it ?" Len said before bursted out laughing. "Care for a pancake or two?" 

I walked by a grabbed a mug from their drawer. "Sure." I prepared my coffee using the instant packet as I had no idea how their coffee machine work.

I sat down with my cup of hot coffee on the kitchen counter and I watch as Len masterfully prepared 4 fluffy pancakes. He decorated mine with whipped cream, (your fav fruit) and drizzled it with maple syrup before handling out to me. And of course, his was a banana pancake.

"Two for you, and two for me." He sat opposite to me and brought forks and knives. (If y'all eat with your hands I'm not judging) 

I stared in amazement at the dish served before me. It was too pretty to eat. Looked like something out of a 5-star restaurant. I guess I stared a little too long as Len asked if something was up.

"No, it's just- , like wow. How ?" 

Len let's out an adorable chuckle. "Since Rin always wake up so late I'm the one in-charge of breakfast. I mean it's not bad, it's fun trying new recipes. But you know what else is better ? My sister washing the dishes." I snorted at the thought of Rin washing dishes. I mean, without breaking everything.

I munched down a bite of the pancake and it tasted way better than it looks. 

"Oh (y/n) you got a little something-" He inched closer and closer. Suddenly I felt his tongue on my cheek before he retreated back to his seat with a smile on his face. "-there."

I was speechless. My mind went crazy. What does he think he's doing throughout this whole sleepover ? My face heated up as every single thing he did to me came flooding into my mind. 

You know what ? What if I did it to him ?

I slowly ate my pancake as I kept my eye out as Len quickly ate his banana pancake. As he was about to bite down on the last piece, "Hey Len can I try ?"

Len looked at me confused and then with mischievousness. He slowly placed the last piece in his mouth and never broke eye contact with me. I waited until he finished and swallowed it down. Len let's out a satisfied sigh. 

Now it was my turn.

I jumped out of my seat and kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened at the sudden action. It lasted no more than a second before I calmly sat back as if nothing happened. "Mmm, the banana pancake is nice too." I said before I continued eating my pancake nonchalantly. 

He was still in shock as he placed his hands over his mouth and looked at me the whole time. 

I was finishing the last few bites on my pancake as it dawn on me. What if he actually doesn't like me? What if it was just a joke. (I don't remember what I wrote in the previous chapters, I don't remember how far they went. Forgive me.)

"What you don't like it?" I said as cheekily as I can through the still air. He can take the kiss as a joke if it was a mistake but I'm praying he doesn't. My confidence level dropped as he turn his head to the side. 

"This is so stupid. (Y/n), I-" I was scared. Scared of what ? I don't know. Thinking it was all a mistake. That Len never loved me. That I was just used.

Len continued to fumble over his words. I waited. Waited with my hopes low. Waited with my heart that has already sank somewhere deep in me. 

"For God Sake ! (Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, still slightly irritated with himself. 

"...what?"

"Will you be my girlfriend." 

It was a simple question but I could not form the words.

"I mean, I know my sister keeps saying she would want you as a sister and such and marry me and , hhahhahah." 

I looked at Len who was a nervous wreck it front of me. He fidgets and rubs his hand to calm himself down.

"Look I'm saying this because I truly, with all my heart, love you." 

I could hear the sincerity in his words. And you know what they say, if words can speak your feelings, your tears will.

My tears traced the curve of red cheeks. "yes...haha Yes !"

I hugged Len tightly and he hugged back.

At one point one of your (or my) friends came down for breakfast but as they saw the scene they retreated back upstairs not wanting to ruin the moment.

Len and I has been dating secretly for a few months now not wanting to tell Rin about it. But it might not be as much as a secret as we have been going out together quite often 

Ok that's it ! Thank you so much for reading till the end of these three chapters. 

Signing out 

~ AiHaru-chan