𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 (cringe warning ⚠)

Heyo. Just so you guys know I began writing this book back in 2014. There will be tons of grammar mistakes. My writing gets better throughout the book. Please be patient, for I rarely update. If you would like me to update quicker, message me about it. Also, please continue reading after this chapter, it'll really help the book out alot, thank you

               I wonder towards my cabin at Camp Half Blood, as I walk In the dimly lit night air, I hear the crunch of the dirt and dust beneath my feet. Feeling relived I brush my thick dark hair from my face. as I am reaching my cabin door I cant help but let a small smile play on my lips. I have one of the best boyfriends anyone could ever ask for. I've been with this boy for quite some time now and he is very well known around camp. I love being able to spend time with him every chance I get,  though I don't think I'd be accepted at camp or even by my own family if anyone knew we were together. I step inside the large smooth wooden housing unit I share with my older brother. I  begin to hear him hum a song we used to listen to together when I first arrived at camp, hearing him still makes me smile. "Where were you?" He questioned as he laid on his top bunk, his shaggy black hair strewn around the top of his head. Trying not to be suspicious I stated calmly, "Oh i'm sorry, I was with Nico".  My brother nodded, his electric sea-foam green eyes stood understanding. He understood Nico Di Angelo was my best friend. "Well, I'm going to sleep then." he sighed as I climbed onto my bottom half of the bunk. He shut the light off and closed his eyes, "Goodnight Julia". I didn't bother to change out of my dusty worn orange t-shirt and jeans. I couldn't help but lie awake as visions of my boyfriend,  Luke fluttered through my head. 
"Goodnight Percy."