𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"NICO!" I yelled while frantically running towards the Hades cabin, which happened to be directly across from the one Percy and I shared. The son of Hades opened the door his pale skin reflecting from the sun. He rushed outside looking concerned, his face scrunched as he scolded ,"what are you doing?! I'm trying to talk to Will." I stopped in front of him and looked over his shoulder, there stood the tall, tan, curly haired blonde who was standing in the doorway. I gave a wave to which he waved back. Nico still looking confused caught my attention again,  "Hello?! What did you need?" "Oh, right" I stood up a bit straighter and in a small voice I quietly whispered, "I may have accidentally told Percy that I'm spending time with Travis stoll later." Nico planted his face in his  hands and groaned, "I cannot believe you right now." I then in the corner of my eye noticed Will walking towards us. "Okay I just had to tell you but you can hate me later niccs." I stumbled out as I quickly went off to find Percy, I should probably explain my sudden leave that took place earlier. Behind me I heard Nico mutter "I don't need to hate you later, I hate you now." Will made his way over to Nico and put his arm around him, "Hey sunshine, what was that all about?" He asked, clearly confused. "Its complicated??" Nico sighed into wills chest. "Com'on, lets go back inside." Nico said. Will agreed and hand in hand they went back into the Hades Cabin.

A/N : IM SORRY MY BABIES I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE GONE SO LONG I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS TRASH BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME. DROP SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS AND AS USUAL THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH MY AWFUL UPDATING HABITS AND CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS BOOK,, I LOVE Y'ALL, ALSO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IDEAS AS WELL - Julia💕

IG: @gerardwayshairdye