1

I'm part on a Ghanian family, I have three brothers and NO sisters I've had a tough life but still- I'm 45% happy.

FONKEH!!! That's my mom she usually calls me like that if she's gonna give me ma food-food is not what u think its like in my house....

Breakfast...BEANS AND DODO
Lunch... BEANS AND DODO
and believe it or not diner... BEANS AND F*##*G DODO.

Everyday I hope after I come back from school and see a(I hate using this word but) normal food on my kitchen table for one's in my life I would cry in happiness. The only time I've had a different meal was at Nigerian parties and trust me there are soooo many Nigerian parties out there.

Some days I look in my mirror-which is full of vasleine because im not aloud to go to school without a full face of shine (and I mean as shiny as the sun).

Although when I reach school I wipe it all off my face so that I won't get made fun of or sweat to death.

As I was walking home with my friend she asked me to go to her house for dinner so I called my mom who was probably making BADD (beans and dodo) to tell her I was going to be home a bit later and surprisingly she let me well to be honest it was only the street beside mine but my mom is very strict.

When I came home I could not believe my ears FONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray for me.....