Cuddles [HajimexReader]

It was a chilly winter day and everyone was out for work, all except for Six Gravity's Mutsuki Hajime due to a running fever. Panic rushed through the staff, his fellow friends and members, for it was rare for Hajime himself to be sick. But nevertheless work comes first priority for everyone, so they had no choice but to leave you, Six Gravity's current Manager, to take care of him.

You checked his current temperature by touching his forehead lightly while comparing it with yours, he was still heating up but at least it was better than the day before when he almost collapsed because of it. "Hajime-san, please don't do reckless things next time" you request but he just returns a slight groan while lightly opening his eyes. Lightheaded, he gazes on you for a few seconds with a slightly flushed face from his fever, your composure shakes for it is rare to see Hajime, the most responsible and stoic leader of Six Gravity to look this vulnerable.

He mumbles something inaudibly that you didn't make out properly, you inch closer to him to hear but he suddenly grabs your arm and places you beside him- on his bed.

"H-hajime?" you nervously utter while trying to break free from his sudden grasp, but in the end he just spoons you harder, with no intention of letting you go. "It feels warm to hold you like this, please don't leave yet" he pleads with his voice coarse and heavy, his warm breath tickles your ear that makes your heart pound more than it already is. You shuffle a bit for some space to move, he loosens his grip while mumbling an apology. "It's alright" you reassure him, still not knowing what to do with this situation.

You both have been staying in the same position for minutes, it felt a bit awkward with the silence eating up the room so you decided to ask him if he was feeling any better, "Holding you close like this heals me." he answers while burying his face in your hair while stroking your head gently. Flustered by his actions you bury your face in embarrassment, not wanting him to see how nervous you were. Especially on the fact he was acting very different from his usual composed and rather stoic demeanor. You hesitantly wrap your arms around him derived from a sudden impulse, which takes Hajime- and even yourself, by surprise. Then suddenly you notice Hajime's face getting a bit redder than before, out of concern you let go of him to check his temperature but he seizes your wrist before your hand reaches his forehead.

"This isn't from the fever" he sighed, while he places your hand on his right cheek, "It's because of you" he said with a slight tone of nervousness and his composure wavering. You simply look in awe, trying to process what he just told you. After a few seconds of silence reality hits you on the face, upon your realization your face heats up real fast in bewilderment.

Hajime chuckles lightly from your expressions and gives you a small meaningful smile, making your heart beat faster than ever. "Can I hug you closely one more time?" he requests. Because of the shock you utter no answer, but he reels in and gives you a light and gentle embrace, "I'll take that silence as a yes." he teases,  while you tremble a bit and return his grasp, reciprocating his feelings. 

The coldness of the weather made both of you dozed off from the comfort and warmth of the embrace, sleeping soundly with smiles on your faces.

Author's note:

Hello my name is Himei and uhm, because I own a certain friend an xreader I made this out of impulse. Well this kind of scenario is rather common but I wanted to try writing it for an experience wwww. This is my second time writing an xreader so I hope it's not too bad, I hope you guys like it! (especially to the person I wrote this fanfic for) Feel free to request for scenarios too.

(Also please forgive me if Hajime is in any way, OOC, it's been a long time since I wrote content for Tsukiuta ;w;)