Saltwater Tears

☆彡Please note:
I made this character almost 2 years ago when I absolutely knew nothing about character development .
Of course her backstory and design got better but still-
Please don't kill me
Also:
This may contain sensitive subjects
If you have something against that please leave for your own good.
And the last thing:
Oc x Canon
If you don't like it that's perfectly fine but please don't attack me for it.
Thank you (*''*)★彡

Lets start!

Basics:

(I made this pic months ago if I have a better one I'll replace it)

Name:Seeka
Gender:female
Species:Dogfish (or was it Catshark?)
Personality:Seeka is a pretty go-lucky person without many worries, she doesn't think before she speaks which isn't the best treat for someone who is generally a sassy person like her.
She tries not to show fear, sadness or anything related to it, because she wants people to think she is a strong person.
If anything manages to make her cry she'll probably hate it for the rest of her life.

Look:
Height:151cm(4'11 f)
Weight: 41kg
Haircolor:brown
Eye color:dark blue

Personal:
Likes:the sound of the waves, adventures, collecting rocks, her plushie (which is gone now whoops)
Dislikes:Sickness, blood (the smell of it makes her gag), Sal (later), being close to someone (bodycontact)

Backstory (Summary)
Where do I start?
Oh Well.
She lived a pretty normal life in Deep Sea Town.
When she heard that Wadanohara was back, she asked if she could travel a bit with her.
So she came along with the group and grew pretty close to them.
Everything was fine.
Before she woke up in a bloodstained cell without any of her memory.
With just one another person.
Sal
She knew him before, she just couldn't remember.
They were friends as kids but when Sal became Ambassador and turned into his sharkform she lost the childhood memories of them both.
At that point she only knew him as someone who worked for the princess.
Well as the time goes on she gets tortured a lot before she eventually becomes part of the red sea.
In her red sea form she is completely emotionless and mostly acts like the right hand of Sal.
Being broken by him she became his tool.
In the red ending she is still part of the red sea and despite Wadanohara being the love interest of Sal she gets along with her (she doesn't like Sal at all)
In the blue end she continues to live, well not as a part of the red sea.

In the red ending she is still part of the red sea and despite Wadanohara being the love interest of Sal she gets along with her (she doesn't like Sal at all)In the blue end she continues to live, well not as a part of the red sea

(Also old asf)
In the true ending however she dies.
Getting killed by Sal because she isn't trustworthy anymore.
(She gets stabbed after Wadda gets stabbed but unfortunately she didn't survive lol)
As I said they knew each others as kids, Seeka also idolizing Sal.
That's also the point of time where her plushie gets ripped lmao.

Sal did this all bc he originally wanted to protect her but he is a dumbass.

The reason why she later hates body contact is because of him

Here are some things I wanted to use for her story first but nah:
-Stockholm Syndrome
-Escaping
-MASOCHISTIC SEEKA

As I said pls don't kill me

And yes I'm calling the Story Saltwater Tears and it will probably be a story with pictures in it hhh