TINY ~ 06

"Set me free."

🌼

🌼

Tyler and Zack decided to go to the mall, the little has been complaining and telling his older brother that he wanted more clothes, so they decided to get more clothes.

They bought loads of things from different stores, and now Tyler wanted to go to Hot Topic. When they walked in, there were so many things the little wanted, he wanted all the skirts he could find, but he can't buy whatever he wanted, too much money.

"Hey Zacky!" They heard a voice call. The two looked around and saw Josh behind the counter. Tyler blushed, he always thought the man was attractive, but he was never nice to the small brunette.

"Hey Joshy!" Zack laughs. The two always fool around, and a lot of the time, Tyler doesn't understand what they're talking about.

"I see you got your brother." Josh says looking at the little, the bright haired boy winks at the small brunette. Tyler's face is almost as red as Josh hair.

"What do you wanna buy little guy?" Josh asks leaning over the counter, Tyler blushes even more. The small brunette thinks for a few seconds, what does he want?

"I-i wa-nt m-more sk-skirts." The small boy stutters.

"Ok, let's go check out some skirts then, pretty boy." Josh flirts, the tall boy really changed. He's starting to like Tyler, he's always said the small boy was weird because it was true, he is weird. But he's so adorable and innocent, Josh fell in love with him.

🌼

260 words!
Sorry I've been gone!
Filler chapter!
👋