[Important]

So...

I won't be updating as much as when I first started because of school and because I'm not into BTS that much anymore.

And please, do not hate me, but music tastes changes. Hell, Fake love was good. But the group is working with popular American stars and stuff like that and really, I don't like pop music. K-pop was different and now it sounds too mainstream. 

I understand the giant fanbase that BTS has and I will still be updating this, when I find the motivation. 

You know, I always like the tiny indie franchises. They make me think of the dream of growing big, and I love tiny communities. BTS isn't tiny anymore. And it's weird. I feel weird. 

I don't know, the new album Tear is really good. Maybe Her was just bad (in my opinion, don't get too angsty about that). But one thing is for certain:

I'm not going to be trash again. I will appreciate the good music but I don't want to go down that path again. It's too much commitment and I want to commit my life to other, more important things than seven Korean men singing. 

Thank you. 

Update 4/25/2020: Because of quarantine, I'll be updating some stuff when I feel like it. No guarantees but I may or may not have come back to life. Things have really blown up since the last time I checked my account. I still don't care enough about K-pop to get a lot done but I'll do what I can.