Chapter 3

*Hannah's P.O.V*
"I can't! Not now." I said to Troye. " You have to tell Tyde you like him!" Troye said. I said " But I will ruin his relationship and I can't do that because this is his first girlfriend and he is so proud of himself." " If you really want to have a relationship with Tyde, then you have to tell him." Troye said as he walked back to the pool. Troye always told me that Tyde likes me but I never believed him. Tyde was always my biggest crush and I know he knows it because Troye tells him all the time but, I don't think he likes me because if he did he would have told me by now.
As I approach the pool side, I suddenly get pushed in only to see it was Tyde. So I asked for help up and gave him my hand. After he grabbed my hand, I pulled him in. We laughed until Laurelle came outside. " Tyde, you have a phone call from Lexi." she said. I looked at Troye then Sage as he got out of the pool.
I decided to swim some laps to get my mind off things. Tyde came back outside and he looked kind of bummed. Hoping Lexi broke up with him, I asked him what was wrong. " I'll have to cancel our plans for tonight Hannah. Lexi wants to go to a party with me." he said. " Are you serious? We have planned this for 2 months Tyde! We were going to go to the aquarium because of the new jellyfish tank! " I said with a little bit of anger. " I'm really sorry but she's my girlfriend." he said. " Whatever. I'll just go with Addisyn because I don't want to waste these $15 tickets that I bought with my babysitting money! " I said as I got out of the pool and dried off. As I told everyone bye, I knew that everything would change as long as she was around.
That night was great! Me and Addisyn watched the opening of the jellyfish tank. After that, we went to Sweet Frog, which is a great frozen yogurt place. But, I still thought about Tyde. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.