One

In many ways, an orgasm is very much like death.

The shivers, the arched back and stiffened limbs, that single moment when the buildup finally explodes and wipes your mind clean - it's about relinquishing your control and submitting to the lust within.

Jungkook is all about control, absolute, unchallenged control. But for Taehyung, he makes exceptions.

Something about that pretty face, alluring eyes with desire blazing, wet lips quivering as hot gasps spill out freely.

As he lies splayed over the backseat of the car, Taehyung is straddled over his hips, each thrust sending waves of pleasure that makes him grunt out loud.

"Shit, you're gonna make me come - hngg..." Taehyung cusses with sweat beading down his face, one arm propping himself up, only to swallow his words as Jungkook thrusts up and into him harshly.

"Not so fast." He commands, hands giving Taehyung's thighs a rough squeeze, "Not until I say yes."

Taehyung hums between ragged breaths, and pulls on his lower lip with his teeth, tugging and biting. His cheeks are flushed, lips glistening in the dark, luring him in, daring him to come closer and claim him. Jungkook reaches his hand towards those wet lips and shoves his fingers in. Taehyung's mouth parts as his eyes flutter shut.

It's warm and sloppy, just like him, made of wet desires and lewd moans, lingering on Jungkook's mind far longer than he'd ever admit. Taehyung's tongue laps around his calloused fingers, moistening them with saliva, hot breath fanning his hand.

"Always like having something in your mouth, such a little slut."

A whimper escapes Taehyung at the words. How Jungkook loves the way he looks right now, eyes half lidded, naked torso painted by a glowing flush, all wrecked and his to ruin.

An idea flashes across his mind, of something morbid and tempting that calls to him.

He pushes himself up and grabs onto Taehyung, who gasps, "Fuck, what you doing?"

"Hold on." Jungkook reaches between the front seats and retracts something from the storage section.

It's a revolver, worn out by the passage of time, the metal barrel polished and shining dimly in the dark. Taehyung stiffens at the sight of it.

"Relax, it's more of a keepsake than anything." Jungkook murmurs, and releases the cylinder with a resolute click.

Taehyung breaths into his shoulder, "Model 29, pretty."

"Yeah, my very first gun." Jungkook tilts the cylinder and catches the gleaming bullets with his other hand. His hand pauses as he suddenly arches a brow at Taehyung, who narrows his gaze, "Oh shit, I dont like that look, what's on your mind?"

Jungkook tilts his head and thrusts his hip, making Taehyung moan out loud, "A game, slut?"

Taehyung tugs on his lip, "Fuck, you're gonna be the death of me."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yesss, if you'll finally touch me. Fuck, Guk, I can't - I'm - I need to fucking come."

Jungkook chuckles darkly, "Greedy." He grabs one single bullet and drops the rest onto the floor carelessly. With his eyes trained on Taehyung, Jungkook pops the one bullet in and gives the cylinder a brisk spin, before loading and locking swiftly with one hand.

The light in Taehyung's eyes swirl and flicker, as he licks his lips.

"Suck on it. Show me how much you wanna come." Jungkook rasps, as he lifts the gun towards Taehyung's ruddy lips.