The revenge of the brockenhearts (Rocsan&Sanro story)

Writer: Zitsh Rafael & SanyaLopez_06

Language: english & filipino

copyright 2018 by Zitsh and Sanya

 All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and / or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.  

When you publish your own book, you are self-publishing. Books are digitally printed in small runs or even a piece. You hold everything in your own hands, and therefore, you have to do everything yourself.

Less known writers experience great difficulty in getting a contract with major publishers. Publishers who usually refuse to invest time and money in writers who have had no previous success. Publishers want security. Their new title should sell well. It is this lack of commitment that often frustrates the unknown writer whose talent stays hidden or simply ignored.  

As a beginning author, you are financially better off with the printing on demand service of Create My Books. Instead of investing in a large order of a thousand or more copies of his book, a novice writer will appreciate saving money. This is because the print of a book in Create My Books only starts when an order comes in. This concept is certainly interesting for niche markets that have limited or even an exact number of readers for their work. Production and distribution of such orders by Create My Books brings printing costs down.  

.

.

.

.

im the author of this story thankyou for reading this maybe you dont know how very hard to do storys you may expect wrong grammars and not fast updates

Notice! the characters,events,places, and businesses are all fictions somethings that was same as reallife are all incidents ore either imaginations of the author...

The deaths of persons in this story is only fictions and imaginations ......