Home

Mikes POV-

Today Jane gets to go home. She woke up about 5 days ago, and they finally cleared her, I couldn't be more happy.

This morning we had breakfast and started packing her clothes and belongings. Her mom went to the store to get her new phone since her other phone broke in the crash.

As for her dad, he went to go pick up her car. Luckily the car was fixable. Just a couple dents and scratches, and a few broken windows. They fixed it in no time.

"You ready?" I ask as I come back into her room, from putting her bags in my car. "Yeah. I'm ready." She says as she gets up.

I grab her hand as we walk out of the hospital together, walking to my car. "Mike." "Hm?" "Thank you. So much for everything. For not leaving my side and for being here with me. I'm very thankful." She says with her eyes glossy.

I grab her cold hands and kiss them. "Of course Jane. I will always be her for you." I say as we hug. I brush her hair with my hands as she wraps her arms around my torso.

We get into the car, and head our way to her house. We don't listen to music, we just talk the whole way.

We pull up to her house and I park my car at the front. "Stay here. I'll put your stuff inside first." I say grabbing the bags. "Mike I'm fine, you don't have to do that." She says chuckling. "Nope. I insist plain Jane." I say winking at her.

After I put her stuff inside I jog to the car, and open her door. I grab her arms as we go up the porch steps. "Easy there. Can't have you hurt princess." I say holding her.

"Mike, I can walk I'm fine." She says. "Well, I'm still gonna help you." I say smiling. She smiles back as we make it inside.

Her parents still weren't there so I helped her upstairs to her room. The stairs were still a little tricky since she has a boot cast on her right leg.

We make it to her room and I lay her down in the bed. I open the door to go and get her bags but she stops me. "Well do that later. Lay with me." She says as she pats the empty spot on the bed.

"As you insist." I say as i lay down next to her. We both turn around facing each other. "Mike?" She asks looking at me.

"Hm?" I ask. "What did you do. Ya know, when you found out I was in the hospital." She says looking down.

"First I cried, then I got in my car and rushed to the hospital to see my beautiful girl." I say smiling. "You're the best you know that?" She says blushing. "I love you." I say as I start leaving kisses all over her face.

She smiles as she kisses me as well. I start kissing her lip, her cheek, her jaw, and before I realize, I'm down to her neck.

I kiss her softly and gently, as she raises her head. I
look at her for approval and she nods her head smiling.

I kiss her more leaving love marks as I go back up to her jaw and to her cheek and back to her soft lips. She kisses me back forcefully, as I do the same. I roll over trying not to hurt her leg as we kiss more.

Our lips move in sync as we keep kissing. I kiss her jaw, back down to her neck. She smiles as I keep kissing her neck and jaw. Her hands are tangled in my hair as I have one arm keeping myself up and the other on her waist. She grabs me kissing me as well.

After a few more minutes we pull away, breathing heavily desperate for air. I roll back over to my side and hold her smiling. She gets up and puts my sweatshirt on, as I chuckle.

She smiles back as she crawls back in bed. I smile as our arms are wrapped around each other. "Let's take a nap." She says smiling. I nod as my eyes start feeling heavy, and I drift off to sleep.

Time skip to a few hrs later-
I wake up to Janes parents standing in the doorway. I look over to see Jane still asleep. She looks more beautiful as I keep admiring her.

Her mom has a hand over her heart smiling. Her dad is also slightly smiling as well. "Wow kid. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time." Hop says smiling.

"Trust me sir. She makes me the happiest human being ever." I say smiling, rubbing her arms. "Alright, well it's almost dinner time We're gonna go cook something. I'll tell you when it's ready." Mrs. hop says as her and Jim walk back downstairs.

After a few minutes Jane finally wakes up. "How long did we sleep?" She asks sitting up. "About two hours." I say smiling at her.

Jane tries to get up but I pull her back with my hand. "Let's cuddle a little longer. Pleaseeeeee." I say with puppy dog eyes. She rolls her eyes chuckling. "Only because you're cute." She says as she lays back down.

"Your moms cooking dinner." I say. She nods her head smiling. "When did they get here?" She asks. "A few minutes ago." I say holding her. She nods as we keep hugging.

After 45 minutes of just talking and cuddling, her mom yells to come down stairs for dinner. I help her down stairs and pull up the chair for her to sit in. She smiles taking a seat.

Her mom sets down a plate of pasta salad. We all grab our serving, and talk the whole time. About school, Jane, and our friends and family.

After dinner I help her mom wash up, while hop helps Jane rest. I help her with the dishes and putting up leftovers.

"You know Mike, she's really lucky to have you. The way you guys look at each other, it's incredible. It's like you would take a bullet for her." She says smiling. "I would do anything for her Mrs. Hop." I say. "Please, call me Jocelyn." She says smiling. "Of course, Jocelyn." I say smiling as well.

After talking with Jim for a while I decide to head out. "Well it's getting pretty late. I think I'll head out. Thank you for having me Mr. and Mrs. Hopper." I say hugging both of them.

"Already?" Jane asks as she gets up while I pull her in for a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow. I promise." I say holding her. "And don't let them see those love marks." I whisper into her ear. She chuckles, as we pull away.

I give her a kiss on her forehead, and walk out the door. "Thank you!" I say to everyone as I leave. I get in my car and drive off.

I get home, greet my family, and go upstairs to my room. I look on the ground and see the broken picture frame of me and Jane. I pick it up and set it down.

"Mom! Do you have any picture frames?!" I ask yelling from upstairs. "Check the attic!" She yells back. I nod as I go upstairs to the attic.

I find one that says "memories" in gold print. I slide the picture in and throw the other frame away. I set it on my dresser where it was before, change in to my  pajamas and get in bed.

I put my phone on the charger, and text Jane.

Me- goodnight my beautiful Plain Jane! Ily❤️
My world💕- goodnight pretty boy ily more❣️
Me- not possible.❤️
My world💕- anything is possible handsome!
Me-😘❤️

After I text her, I set my phone down on my night stand, and lay in bed. I fall asleep thinking of my wonderful Jane.

Hope you guys liked! It's not that long. But it's late and I'm really tired, sooooo yeah! But comment down what ideas you want for this story. I will most likely add your idea in! Comment!!! Ily and thank you for 350! That's incredible❤️