Chapter 2: School

(outfit above)

"RAYA!", the demon yelled, "TIME TO WAKE UP!", right in my ear. "ugh, I hate you" I practically growled. "love you too." he walked out of my room.

I got up and into the shower. Got out and got dressed. I walked down stairs and saw Hayes standing at the bottom of the steps. "heeey bestie", he smirked, oh shit whats going on. "whaaats up?", I asked, "nothing just uhm, I just uh, nothing never mind" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Uhm, your gonna tell me later, because, yea, but right now we gotta go cuz we gonna be late." I said spinning him around and pushing him toward the door.

*at school*

"hey, promise me that no matter what we always be best friends", Hayes said into my ear. I looked over into his sky blue eyes and smiled, "always, no matter what", I hugged him. "come on love birds lets go.", Shawn said. "why do you always ruin shit" I said walking a little ahead of them and opening the door for all of them. "thanks slut." a girl said coming in and bumping into me. Fuck it. I turned and pulled her bag until she was outside again "call me a slut again" I said. "S-L-U-T" she said then pushed me. I turned around facing Hayes, Shawn and now Daniel, then faced her again faster and connected my fist with her jaw, then she fell down. "remember you started it, hun" I said then walked back inside. "Dude what the fuck?" Daniel asked dying of laughter, Shawn and Hayes were laughing too. "What, im just not in the mood" I flopped into my seat and rested my head in my arms.

"Okay, you guys go on. See you tomorrow", Our teacher Mr. Hoaglund said. I walked out of the classroom and waited for Hayes, Shawn and Daniel to get out of their Homerooms. I was leaning against the front of the school for about 5 minuets when they all came out of the school with a group of girls, one of them was the one I punched this morning. "Hey, uh Ray, u good if they come to the beach with us?" Daniel asked. Ouch. "uuh, yeah go ahead I think I'll sit this one out guys" I said turning to walk home before any one could try to change my mind.

I got home to Hayes sitting on my doorstep, his car parked about 6 feet away. "what are you doing here? Why aren't you at the beach with your friends?" I asked kind of bitchy. "well, because 1: they are sluts and 2:ugly as fuck. plus all they wanted to do was talk shit about you" Hayes said "everyone else is inside" He got up looking me dead in the eye. "I love you" I ruffled his hair " I love you too" he looked at me and smiled.

I opened the door and my fave show ever Ghost Adventures was on, "ooooh anything interesting happen yet" I asked. "nah its still the interviews" Shawn said. "ah-k" I raised my eyebrows. Its something I do when I am "mad" a someone but in this case I'm just messing with my shawny. "why are you mad at me" Shawn asked. I glared at him, then smiled "I'm not I'm just fucking with you" I laughed. He glared at me, then picked me up and slammed me on the couch. I was laughing so hard then I felt a gush happen down under. "shit shit shit, fuck fuck." I bolted up and stood up. I checked the couch and there was, of course, a red spot. "oooooh shit, ok i'll clean this you go take a shower and get changed, ok?" Hayes said. I looked at him in awe, how sweet of him. "thanks bear" I said and ran to my room.

After my shower I put a new pad on this time one of the night time ones because I have less of a chance of leaking. I went down stairs. "hey you good?" Hayes asked. "yea" I said, "wheres everyone else?" I asked. "They went out for a bit then they are bringing chick-fil-a" he said. "ah" I said sitting down next to him. We watched Ghost Adventures for about an 4 hours.

"I don't think they are coming back" I faintly heard Hayes say before I fell asleep on his shoulder.