chapter 4

Your POV

Me and hiruma went to my room.When I opened the door room and walked in hiruma following behind me.He closed the door behind him.

"Kekeke~I didn't fucking know you love anime"Hiruma said looking at my (fav anime) posters.My bed had lots of (fav animal) stuff toy and lots of (fav character) plushies.I made my playlist start to play and I sat down.

"Yeah so sit the fuck down"I said and he sat next to me crossing his legs and arms.He continued to look around my room.He uncrossed his arms and took my limited edition plushie of (Fav anime male character).The song 'I hate you I love you' song started to play.

"Oì!Don't touch that!Its limited edition!"I said and he stand up and walked away from me.I stood up and followed him.I ran to him and he started to ran as well.When I was near him I tackled him causing us to roll at the floor.He throwed my plushie back at the bed.When the rolling stop I ended at the bottom and he was on top of me.My hands were placed at his broad chest while his hands were placed at the sides of my head.My legs were between his legs.Then the chorus came.

"I hate you I love you~
I hate that I love you~
Don't want to but can't put nobody else above you~
I hate you I love you~
I hate that I want you~
You want her you need her~
And I'll never be her~"

I blushed and he saw my expression.He started to laugh and I hit his chest.

"Move you moron!"I ordered and he looked straight to my eyes.He leaned closer to me making me blushed harder.

"Make me~"He whispered.I felt his warm breath near my lips making me shiver.

I closed my eyes and I heard a laugh and opened my eyes seeing hiruma laying down beside me laughing hard.I roll on top of him and growled.He blushed a bit and looked at me shocked.

"W-what are you doing?!"He whispered shouted.I growled and pecked his lips then stood up quickly. I carried him piggy back style.'Good thing I can carry him'.I opened the door to my balcony and run there.

"OÌ!!!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"hiruma asked angrily and I jumped at my balcony.My room was at the third floor.Second floor was were the guest room is and game room.My room and (big brother name)'s room were at the third floor and our rooms have its own bathroom.Hiruma said 'YA-HA!!' when we landed.I placed him down and run inside my house closing it.I run to my room and closed the balcony door and went to the bathroom wearing my purple nightgown which was revealing.I went to bed and slept.

~(next day)~

I had a backpack ready and went to the airport.I was wearing a purple and blue striped sweater and black leggings.My (Hair length and color) was let loosely.My shoes was my white converse.I saw mamori and sena already waiting there.I sighed knowing we were early.My backpack's stuff was my phone and charger,power bank,snacks,first aid kits,water bottles,and extra clothes.Since we are gonna kept walking until we reach las Vegas then we have to walk for how many days.Then everyone was here.Hiruma had a chalk and made a line.

"OÌ!To those who doesn't want to come stay there and to those who want to come go here."Hiruma said.The three bullies of sena,the brown haired dude,megane(glasses/people who wear glasses),And scar dude went first to the line,then kurita and his apprentice,Monta,the dude with black spiky hair,And lastly sena.The two basketball dudes didn't come with us.We left and I was sitting next to hiruma.He was listening to songs while I was reading a manga of (fav anime manga).We were quite for a moment when he snatched my manga.

"Hey!Give that back you elf!"I said trying to take my manga back.It was getting to the good part.Unfortunately I was smaller than him(Pls pretend!;-;) so I couldn't reach it.I punched his stomach and he smiled lowering the manga and I took it when it was reachable.He hold his stomach and laugh a 'kekeke'

"Damn.You're weird"I said and he straighten his back.He plug his other ear bud at my right ear.He was listening to rock music.I sighed relived that its a bit okay now.I continue to read my manga while he was dozing off.After a few minutes I felt something heavy in my head.I took my phone out and open my camera to see hiruma asleep resting his head on top of mine.I took a selfie of us and continue to read my manga.

Mamori's POV

I saw (name) and hiruma being sweet.I smiled at them and looked at sena.

"Sena they're being a sweet couple."I said and sena sweat dropped.

"But mamori nee-chan they aren't a couple."Sena said and I sighed.

"soon sena,soon"I said and looked at the magazine they have at the plane.

~(time skip)~

Your POV

We arrived at our destination and I shooked hiruma.

"Oì you cheeky elf wake up!!!!We are here you Baka(IDIOT)!!!"I said and he growled at me.We went out the plane and I saw a small guy.Probably call him dwarf.I didn't listen to what dwarf was saying but me and mamori ride dwarf's truck with him.While the kurita,scar dude,megane dude,brown hair dude,and Kurita's apprentice were pushing the truck.I got down the truck and hand mamori my backpack.I removed my sweater to reveal a black tank top. It was revealing my stomach.It was revealing too many skin but I don't care I'm gonna ran like monta,hiruma and the black haired dude with spiky hair.I saw the boys staring at me and blushes except for monta dwarf and sena.I jogged up to hiruma.

"Oì elf.I want to practice as well with monta and this dude."I said and he sighed nodding.

(Guys I forgot the names!Please tell me in the comments if you remember them.The description is how I remember they look like.Sorry again for forgetting the names!I even forgot the name of their rivals teams and themselves!Hope you like this and I'm sorry guys!)