𝐗𝐗

- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 -

When Ethan arrived home late one evening in December 2012, the Bakersfield, California, youth was beyond exhausted. He had spent a very long day studying and listening to lectures at school. As soon as he arrived home, he collapsed into bed, desiring sleep over all else. And yet he slept fitfully, with thoughts of dread and worry that someone or something was breaking into his home and approaching his bedroom door. Suddenly, whatever it was broke through his door, startling him from sleep.

The invading entity flew to the wall behind Ethan's bed and held his limbs down firmly. His ears began to vibrate, even to the point of pain. The young man cried out for help, cursing whatever was restraining him. But the entity only laughed at him in a frightening voice. Suddenly, the entity (which later Ethan determined to have been a succubus) cried out, "Soon!" and let go of the terrified young man. Heart pounding, Ethan dashed to turn on the lights, but nothing appeared amiss. Only his dogs seemed to understand that something dangerously evil had entered the home. They barked and scratched at the door, worried about what was happening to their owner.

Ethan then wandered into the bathroom to have a look in the mirror. He was shocked to see that his eyes were completely bloodshot and red.

[ Don't forget to vote readers! ]