LVI

Shed

*Jackson's POV*

*Rinnnng Riiiiing* the phones ringing filled the air. Me and Namjoon looked up at the same time from our spots on the work bench. "I'll get it" I say to Namjoon and pick up the phone

but before I had the chance of saying anything I heard a voice from the other side that made me drop the receiver .

"Chanyeol?" Someone said.

"That's Sir Siruv to you Subject 04"

"What happen!?" Namjoon says getting up and running towards the receiver  and picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Wha-what do you mean you're  Sir Siruv!!Thats impossible!!!Stop this madness Chanyeol it's not funny!!" We both heard Baekhyun scream from the other side and Namjoon's eyes go wide. "Shit" he whispers.

We never once thought that a killer himself would call us to let us know he exists

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Please Chanyeol Please stop" I say to him still in shock and he just laughs. That o so familiar Sir Siruv Laugh. 

"Now now Subject 04 I suggest you stop questioning me as we both know I am the person holding you tied down to this place" Chanyeol says looking at me with his arms crossed. A frown evident on his face

"Chan-Chan" I whimper as he just stands up straight and walks over to a shelf and picks up a necklace and examines it

It had a pink metallic heart that opens into two portions.

"Here" He said throwing over to me. I caught it and opened it up.

It had two pictures in it. Both of two little boys about the age of 7.

I immediately recognized one of them as me. But the other boy,who was he? 

"Now now Subject 04,don't tell me you don't even remember what I looked like in my childhood" Chanyeol says to me and I look down at the picture and then back and him.

Without doubt that was him. The same monkey ears,the same goofy smile. Just perfect.

"SUNGYEONN" I suddenly yelled looking up and Chanyeol wide eyed. "About time you realized it was Sungyeonn and not Ungyeonn." He says smiling.

"Chanyeol,Where is my Ballelina??!" I ask all excited as I looked around hysterically. "I,I need to meet her after all these years oh my god" I say as I looked around in search of my first love.

"Stop"

Chanyeol's voice made me stop dead in my tracks. "Wae?" I ask looking at him and he just gave me a look of murder. "It's time Byun Baekhyun,that you know who have sinned."  Chanyeol says.