Chapter Fourteen- Allison's Your Anchor

~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love it if you voted on my chapters when you read them, and left a comment. thank you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still not talking to me?" Scott said from the left of me.

Apparently Stiles was mad at Scott for not saving his dad. They think the cut on my face is from last night... but I'm not complaining. It's better than the "I fell" excuse.

Scott sighed, "Can you at least tell me if your dad turned out alright? I mean, Izzy only got a cut on her face, right? Nothing too big..."

Yeah, just a cut. Note the sarcasm. Makeup can do wonders. Oh, and, I was wearing an extra big t-shirt and a hoodie like the olden days to cover up the bandages over my stomach area. Lydia wasn't too happy about my outfit choice but I'll live.

Stiles rolled his eyes and Scott sighed again, "You know I feel really bad about it, right?"

I quickly interrupted, "A cut isn't that big of a deal guys. But I did have another vision last night. And I'm not telling either of you until you both get along again." I crossed my arms and put my head in the direction of the whiteboard, swinging my hair while I'm at it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw looks of surprised, madness, and sorrow.

Scott let out a breath, "Okay. What if I told you that I--I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and- that I went to Derek for help."

My eyes widened. If I was drinking a glass of water, this is the part where I would spit it all out.

Stiles let out an angry breath and pursed his lips, "If I was talking to you I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed both of them by the collars of their shirts, "I'm on my period right now and I am VERY pissed off at you both. So get your heads out of your asses before I shove them further and reach down your throats and pull them up through where your heads would be and throw them off a cliff into a pit of lava. Alright? Alright."

I smirked at the both of them before letting them go. They both widened their eyes and gulped a couple times.

"You know what? I do not want my head in a pit of lava so I'm just going to ask you- What did he say?" Stiles said, glancing at me a couple times. I mentally snorted. You do not wanna mess with me.

~~~

Stiles shoved the door open, "He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah."

I interrupted, "Well correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that you try to kill someone. And that someone is usually Stiles."

Scott nodded again, "I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it. "

Stiles interrupted, "Well how's he gonna teach you to do that?"

"I don't know. And I don't think he does either."

"Well that's stupid. When are you seeing him again?"

"I don't wanna talk about it-"

I grabbed his collar, "WHEN ARE YOU SEEING HIM NEXT."

"Oh my- after I work at the Animal Clinic." He said, wide-eyed.

I smiled at the two boys as Stiles said, "Well that gives me and Izzy here until the end of the school day then."

Scott interrupted, "To do what?"