You are still alive....within me!!!

Sonakshi's pov
Walking down near the sea...the best feeling in the world...to be honest I had never wanted a hell lot of things in my life but yeah who says that they don't become extremely joyful to get those things which they had never expected of!! This sea water is love to me coz the air with it never leaves it's side...both together, for a person who is sad or is feeling down...are truly like a Mozart in disguise...!!
But I have to be thankful to that almighty...coz he had given me a lot throughout and I can never be more thankful..but still something is missing...I am a person who believes in fairytale...and my prince charming is yet to knock the door of my heart...!!!💞

Our female protagonist is one of those people who has always got more than she ever wanted...at least that is what she thought...and whatever she got in her life was precisely a gift for her...thinking about all of that...she was walking by the seaside...with an ocean of happy emotions running within her as well....that was the moment when suddenly someone, by his voice which was not less than the depth of the sea by his side...in which anyone would love to drown... disturbed her chain of beautiful memories....
Dekho.... halchal machi hai
Saare sheher mein jo tum ho mere..
Suno....kya keh rhi hai
Yeh sard hawayein mere kaanon mein...

Paaya hai jo chaha...rab se jo maanga tha..
Kehti h jhuth lakeerein...
Kismat se pehle, na kismat se zyada..
Mila hai har kisi ko zindagi me...

Baaton hi baaton mein..
Tera yeh muskurana..
Sang hoon tere
Sang hoon tere..
Tu mera aashiyana..
Tu mera hai thikana...
Sang hun tere
Sang hun tere..

Sonakshi was totally...entirely... completely lost in his beautiful...oh sorry is that the word...his voice was actually beyond words... can't be explained...he haven't even touched her once...but the impact was so strong that it touched her within...she felt special... really special...!!😊

Here our male protagonist was no less...he had faced a lot in his life but still had managed to be the one who always managed to make his smile accompany him everywhere he goes...and going through a lot himself...always managed to heal others with his million dollar smile...yeah that one which you are having while reading this ( please readers meri popat mat karna...nhi bhi hass rhe ho toh koi baat nhi ab yeh padhke toh hass diye honge...toh hehehe😂😂😅😅)!!

Dev felt someone staring at him... turned to know who was so much interested in him...at least that is what he thought...!!!
" You are phenomenal!" That's all Sonakshi managed to utter...
"Excuse me! Madam,you are invading my privacy."Dev said.
"I would love to do that if I would get to here such a beautiful voice of yours...!" Uttered sona confidently.
"Achha ji...tum kya koyi ambani ho jo tumhe khush karne ke liye main yahaan baith ke gaa rha hun...tum kisse puchkar mera gaana sun rhi thi?"
"Ohh mister yeh kaan mujhe bhagwaan ne achaar daalne ke liye nhi diye hain...ab main kya apne kaanon se kahun ki specially Mr... umm... haan Mr. Orbodro.... that's what suits you the best....Mr. Orbodro ki awaaz mat sunna....?"
"Tumhare kaan h...tum jaano...waise tumne mujhe kya kaha Ob...obo...kya?
Jo bhi h...tum...tum...miss khargosh...tumhare daat khargosh jaise hain...!
"What!! Kuch bhi matlab?"