Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

"As you all can see... have the same scar my Brother did! That's why I keep wearing this headband, so no one would know about it. But I don't think I need to keep it a secret anymore. Since Professor McGonagall has reveal the truth of my identity. Now if you excuse me... I need to save my Brother" I said. Then I turn around and run out of the room.

Now everyone knows my secret... There's no reason to hide it anymore. I need to get to my Brother.... I need to make sure he's okay

-Battle Against the Basillisk-

Y/N P.O.V

I continue to run. I reach Myrtle's bathroom and head inside. The one with the sink has open. I peer down. "Woah... It looks so deep" I thought to myself.

I shake my head. "Whatever... I'm going. I need to save Harry" I say to myself. I take a deep breath and jump in.

I land on my back. "Ugh... This place is really muddy" I say to myself. I slowly get up. Then I heard a crash. I run towards the voice.

When I come into the clearing. I can see a guy standing hovering my Brother. He seems to be injured. I take out my wand and point it at the guy. "expelliarmus!!" I cried out. I catch the wand that flies my way.

They turn to me, I can see my brother's eyes widened at the sight of me standing here. "Y/N! What are you doing here! It's dangerous!" He yells.

I run forward and stand in front of him. "I can't just leave you on your own, Harry" I said. I saw a giant like snake. "A-a Basillisk?!" I exclaim in shock.

The man smirk. "I wouldn't be smirking if I were you! You're the one without a wand here" I said, pointing my wand at him.

"Ah... Y/N... I told you that I'll see you again" he said. I froze "w-who are you! How'd you know my name?!" I scream at him. "H-he's Lord Voldemort, Y/N" I heard my Brother said behind me. I turn to him wide-eyed. I start trembling "no way..." I said as fear start to crept up in my body. Voldemort smirk at me "ahh... The Potter twin... We meet again at last..." He said. I can see Harry's eyes widened when Voldemort said twin.

"Harry! Grab the diary!" I instruct him. He got the message, then grabs the diary from Ginny. Then my brother took a fang, it's probably from the Basillisk. Voldemort looks at him confused. "What are you gonna do?" He asks my Brother. "Kill you..." Harry said. Then he stab the diary. He close the book and stab it again.

Voldemort disappear. I turn and run towards Harry. "Harry..." I said as I look at the wound on his arm. "You're bleeding" I said in horror. Ginny wakes up. She looks at us "Y/N... Harry. It was me... I swear I didn't mean it" she said. "I know you didn't, Ginny" I said, smiling. She smiles at me. Then she notice Harry's arm. "Harry you're injured!" She exclaim.

Harry ignore her and looks at me. "Y/N... Is it true? Do you know it... That we're twins?" He asks. I look at him, then look away. I nod my head slowly.

"That didn't matter now" he said. I turn to look at him. He stares at me "Y/N... You have to get out of here... You too Ginny" my Brother said. I shake my head "I couldn't possibly leave you here, Harry" I said.

He was about to say something. When I saw something out of the corner of my eyes. I grin "Fawkes!" I said. He lands next to my Brother. Then he starts crying. He lets the tears land on my brother's wound.

"He cries to your wound, Harry" I said. He looks at us, with a confused face. "Phoenix tears heals wound" I said. Then the wound starts to heal. He looks up at me and smile.

Time-skip

Since the beast is defeated. Everyone who is petrified eventually heals. Hermione enters the dining hall. I instantly get up and run towards her. I pull her into a tight hug. She hugs me back just as tight. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks. "You really scared me, Hermione... I don't want to lose you..." I sobbed. "I'm sorry Y/N... But I'm okay now" she said. I pull away and smile at her.

Then I turn around to see my Brother. He smiles at me "Hey sis" he said. "Brother..." I said, tears starts to stream down again. I don't have to pretend anymore. Everyone has find out.

I run towards him and hug him tightly. He spread his arms and accept my hug. "I knew it... I have a strong feeling that you are my Sister... I have a strong connection with you and I was right. You are my Sister... My long lost Sister... Now that I've found you... I'm not gonna let you go... ever again" he said. I smile and continue to hug him.

I pull away "I'm sorry I kept it from you" I said. He shakes his head "it's alright... You were told to... Professor Dumbledore explains to me. He told me that you'd be in danger if anyone knew who you were" he said. I look down. I felt two hands on my shoulders. I look up to see my Brother looking at me with a caring eyes.

"I will protect you... No one is ever gonna hurt you. Not under my watch" he said. I grin and hugs him again. Oblivious to the stare I receive from a certain boy.

Draco P.O.V

So Y/N is Potter's twin. That explain why they were so close. Even without knowing they are twins. That's what twins have... A strong bond for each other.

I can't keep this feelings. Father would never approve of this. If he knew I've fallen for a half blood. A mud-blood. He would be furious when he knew.

Is this why Y/N keeps avoiding me? I knew she  have more reasons. She avoids me because of her true identity. She knew that this would happen. She knew about this all along. That's why she keeps her distant from me.

But Y/N... I truly love you. This feelings is new to me. But I know this is love. There's no other explanation to this feelings. The racing heart... constantly thinking about you... Dreaming of you... Nervous feelings when you're around... Butterflies in my stomach. This feelings is love. I know it is. I might as well go against my parents. I don't care... As long as I get to be with you.

*to be continued*