Ch.11|the hangout

May 11th Friday 2018
3:15 pm

Today is the day I go to go out on a date with Annie. I'm nervous what's gonna happen.

I quick get dressed and brush my hair up. That looks great. I pick up my phone and texted Annie if she was ready to leave at 3:45.

She soon replied with an yes.

Now am more excited. I can't believe I get to meet one of my internet friends.

I wonder how this is gonna end.

I walked out of my bathroom and go to my closet. I see my shoes and put them on. I get some money.

Soon enough it's already 3:32 I text my mom am leaving. I leave the house and wait for my Uber.

I get there and pay the Uber. Annie texts me saying she's almost there.

I walk a bit more and finally am at city walk. I texted Annie.

J- hey Annie when you get there I will be waiting for you at the dragons breathe ice cram place.

A- okay well am about to see you less than 5 :)

J- can't wait!✨

                     •••••••••

I walk over to the place and wait for Annie. I sit down on a bench and sit down. I look up trying to look for Annie.

I then see a girl walking. She walks closer and realize it's Annie! I get up from the bench and stand up. She walks closer and she's stunning.

"Hey Annie, it's nice meeting you in person!" I tell her with a smile.

She smiles. "Awe I know right. Always talking behind the screen."

"Yeah, feels wierd. Where do you wanna go?" I ask her as I look at her in the eyes.

"Can we just walk around and while walking we see what we want to go or buy" Annie asked politely.

Damn she's beautiful.

"Sure why not." I smile back

"So Johnny tell me more about your self." Annie asks.

"Okay well am a singer and when I write a song I like to play with my guit-"

"Ooooh I did love to hear you sing" Annie said very excited.

"You will someday, don't worry"

"Sorry, keep going" Annie apologized

"And well when I play I say words that might go with what am playing and soon make a song from there. I started signing when I was 8. I have a younger sister even tho it's just 2 years apart. Um... oh I also blog. I vlog about my day or when am coming with new music as well" I tell her.

"Wow, I can pretty much relate. I'm going to subscribe to your channel and be your number one fan" Annie chucked.

She has a really cute smile.

"So your turn Annie, tell me more about you"

" um.. so am a singer as well, I write what's happening in my life and from there I typically make a song. My family and I have a vlogging channel. And I also have my own." Annie says while we both walk.

"Am gonna subscribe to both of them now." I tell her while laughing.

"Thank you Johnny" she laughs

"Continue on" I say.

"I used to be a gymnast but I quit so I could focus on my signing and acting."